Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The Smoant Cylon is a great mod, I’ve been using mine since they came out and it performs great and still looks pretty good as well.
Having said that the Vaporesso Gen is my new favorite. I’ve had it for several months and the coating on it holds up great and feels amazing. I love all the features it has and the menu layout. Battery life is great and it works like a charm. Here’s a link from the place I got mine and if you search a bit there’s probably a coupon code to be had. Best of luck and I hope you love whatever you decide on.
Vaporesso GEN 220W Mod
Here’s a cheaper price: Vaporesso GEN 220W TC Box Mod

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Asmodus mods are fantastic mods with great temperature control and you can usually get one at a very nice price if you keep an eye open, which I do on a regular basis;)
    The Asmodus Lustro is one of there dual 18650 mods with temp. control, I have 3 of them and Love Em':p
    There on special at Everzon at the moment for $27.99.
    Asmodus Lustro 200W TC Box Mod
    Check out there website too, Asmodus.Com, they always have sales on different stuff.
    Good Luck:)

cadman

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2009
    Oklahoma
    SMOK D-BARREL 225W Box Mod

smok_d-barrel_225w_box_mod_black.jpg

Cheap and comfortable to hold.

Last edited:
    I purchased probably 20-30 mods/devices over the last 12 months. The Vaporesso Gen has impressed me the most. (Caliburn KOKO a close 2nd) It lives up to the hype. I can’t pinpoint why I keep gravitating too it, but I do. The tank in the kit is also very, very good. 8 vape had the kit on sale one weekend for like $28.00 or something.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2013
    Detroit MI
    Avoid this piece of junk. Mine started auto firing on its own last night. Luckily I was close by to remove the batteries.
    Yeah i looked into that too, i saw it for sale for like 15 bucks, doesn't sound like it could be very good quality at all. The pictures of it ive seen look like it's something from a dollar store. Plus ive never heard anything good about Smok. Saving 30 bucks isn't worth burning down my house over.

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    thanks, think im gonna go with that Gen mod when i find a good price on it
    Excellent choice, great menu, great battery life, and the feel. The feel is ultra nice and you will spend your vape time stroking this coating of the gods. Seems to be a very durable coating also. The weight of it is another huge plus. It’s nice and light but doesn’t feel cheap at all. The only time I’ve been this enamored with a mod before was the Smoant Battlestar. That one is a classic and the Gen will go down as a classic mod as well. If you find a great price please share because I’d pick up another for the right price.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2013
    Detroit MI
    Excellent choice, great menu, great battery life, and the feel. The feel is ultra nice and you will spend your vape time stroking this coating of the gods. Seems to be a very durable coating also. The weight of it is another huge plus. It’s nice and light but doesn’t feel cheap at all. The only time I’ve been this enamored with a mod before was the Smoant Battlestar. That one is a classic and the Gen will go down as a classic mod as well. If you find a great price please share because I’d pick up another for the right price.
    Cheapest ive seen so far was 42 just for the mod but when i see a sale I'll post. Somebody posted one on sale last week for 37 i just didn't know that was a decent price for it so i slept on it.

Reactions: madstabber
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread