Dumb question regarding Uwell Crown 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
I lost the instructions booklet. I don't need them S I know how it operates, however I would really like some form of copy of it for archival purposes at the very least.

Does anyone have any copy at all? If that means just pictures of the pages take. With your phone, that's good enough for me. As long as the text and images are legible, I'm happy. Would appreciate it very much. If not, thanks anyway and I still appreciate it nonetheless.

Reactions: stols001

NatGasMan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Not in Colorado yet!
Does no one own a uwell Crown 3 that came with an instruction booklet? If not, does anyone know where to find one online? I searched for it and have not been able to find anything even remotely close to the PDF version of the instructions many products have available online.

My wife has one, but I don't remember if it came with an instruction book. I will check when I go home later and let you know.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Does no one own a uwell Crown 3 that came with an instruction booklet? If not, does anyone know where to find one online? I searched for it and have not been able to find anything even remotely close to the PDF version of the instructions many products have available online.
Hi and welcome,
The unboxing video shows a manual but Myuwell.com is useless. They don't even list a phone number.
Attemp to contact them directly (if that wasn't the first thing you tried.)

German and French?
https://www.dampferbude.de/media/products/0512396001521115882.pdf

Cheers
I

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread