Dvarw clones; which do you prefer? the 22mm, or 16mm versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
Figured i'd get some opinions from people who have used either or both before deciding which to purchase if i decide to do so. 22mm, or 16mm? also, any preference regarding who produces the clone, or are they all generally similar?

i know the air pieces on the coppervape looked quite a bit different than the others.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
for 22mm, how does YFTK compare to Coppervape?

and for 16mm, how does Ulton compare to Coppervape? very curious

edit: i guess no one uses one of the sizes then?
16mm is new out so not many will have it yet as most still list as pre sale.

The 22mm version there is already a thread out for Coppervape version many happy users
also the lysen version which includes all tank sizes and airflow inserts is a good option,
I have not tried the YFTK version its usually priced higher,
Rta is a old skool type very easy to build easy to wick, excellent vape and Flavour from them,
I use the largest airflow inserts for a restrictive DTL draw and love it
been on of my everyday vapes for a long while,
Along with the Cloudone V3 boosted and Cloudone v4 blasted RTA,
Very similar vape build ect but Cloudone has JFC an AFC controls, flavour is very intensified compared to Other RTA,s
I do also use the 24mm Dvarw RTA with smallest Airflow insert
you can use a vape band over airflow to restrict it more, which help bring out better Flavour,

I am awaiting the 16mm Dvarw to ship from china,
along with some other item with my SXK billetbox 60,

There is also another RTA just released the
EVL Reaper v3 , thats just been cloned
22mm / 2ml MTL you can buy a seperate deck and Airflow ring for restrictive DTL and a larger 5ml tank
im thinking this will be the next RTA people will want
Reaper has great Flavour too and is another 22mm,
Its good the single coil 22mms are back popular again.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

• Useful
Reactions: Izan

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
16mm is new out so not many will have it yet as most still list as pre sale.

The 22mm version there is already a thread out for Coppervape version many happy users
also the lysen version which includes all tank sizes and airflow inserts is a good option,
I have not tried the YFTK version its usually priced higher,
Rta is a old skool type very easy to build easy to wick, excellent vape and Flavour from them,
I use the largest airflow inserts for a restrictive DTL draw and love it
been on of my everyday vapes for a long while,
Along with the Cloudone V3 boosted and Cloudone v4 blasted RTA,
Very similar vape build ect but Cloudone has JFC an AFC controls, flavour is very intensified compared to Other RTA,s

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

thank you. you have single handedly stopped me from purchasing something due to a similar alternative. i really didn't like no,afc adjustment, even with inserts. im looking at the cloudone's now. still may get a Dvarw, but it's not top of my lkst anymore.

plus i have a doggystyle 2k16 and 18 on the way as well as all the newer authentic tanks i ordered (lower end non mtl mostly, but some mtl like ares and ammit mtl and such) so i should be good. may push this order back a bit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread