E-Cigarette Forum Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
Well, here we are. The new thread. Looks kind of empty. I guess I'm coming from somewhere else. My main board that I go to, is private. Nobody is allowed to join, unless everyone says it's OK. The thread we mainly talk in has 204 pages, and 4,066 replies. It's just the way we like it. Threads don't get closed, so this is something new to me.

Mainly we wanted it closed because strides are being made with the other members of QSMB and we felt the title of that thread was inappropriate considering...however we were enjoying comparing notes and other random chit chat in the thread so we made this new one in order to satisfy both desires. :)

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
I was sad when I realized it. The thread didn't reflect the title anymore, but the title had it's roots. It was evolving. There's a general chit chat thread? That's the 4,066 post thread over at my other board. We just talk about anything. It's called "sluts r us". Anyhow, I'm thinking that there are only a handful of members that ended up posting in that thread, and I'm new, but I liked chatting with you guys.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I was sad when I realized it. The thread didn't reflect the title anymore, but the title had it's roots. It was evolving. There's a general chit chat thread? That's the 4,066 post thread over at my other board. We just talk about anything. It's called "sluts r us". Anyhow, I'm thinking that there are only a handful of members that ended up posting in that thread, and I'm new, but I liked chatting with you guys.

I'm pretty sure we'll see here everybody we saw there including Beth from QSMB.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
Well, I can tell you it took me a full week of unemployment, but I've counted all likes in that topic. It added up to 2999. Don't thank me, someone had to do it.

Inorite? Anybody who posted much in that thread must have a rediculous amount of likes. The like button is good though since you have to have 10 characters in a comment and sometimes I just want to say lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread