Status
Not open for further replies.

MadmanMacguyver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Dallas Texas
You'll put yer eye out!

probably worse than that...and yes Magnus what has been seen cannot be unseen...

Well I should spit it out...I have issues w this next few days for obvious and not so obvious reasons...not so obvious is my birthday was the next day...I has ceased to be a joyous time for me...and the way my memory works It once again seems like yesterday....

Let Us not Forget the Innocents Lost on that tragic day...I know I can't

let us lift up the heros made on that fateful day

Last edited:

jtpjc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Netherlands
Just yesterday I posted this reply in this topic:

An anology: Smokers anonymous.

This is how you would be accepted at a certain quit smoking site that shall not be named.

Hi, my name is Hans and I’m a Smoker.

>Hi Hans!

So, where to start. When I was seventeen I talked my father out of smoking. Bad habit, unhealthy, smells bad, that’s what I told him. At the same time, I started smoking myself. Stole a lot of my father’s ultralights. I’m fiftytwo now. Funny how these things go.

>Know all about it.
>Say no more.
>Lifelong guilty feeling. M-mm.

When the ecig became available, I was interested. I first thought it was just a gimmick that wouldn’t work. Ordered one anyway.

>?
>??
>Where’s this going?

It took me some years, but by now I think this e-vaping stuff is finally good enough to make me quit smoking.

>You in trouble now boy.
>Oh no.
>You’re still smoking.

It’s true, I’m still smoking the real stuff. But I think I finally found something with which I can actually quit: a VMax with a mini Vivi Nova.

>Oh @%Y% you in bad!
>Hope you ain't married.
>You're worse than my mother in law and shoes.

My plan is to gradually reduce the number of real cigarettes and in the meantime reduce the nicotine in the eliquid.

>hahahaha
>hahahaha
>You one crazy^&* I've never seen a #$%&*5^&*()!! HAHA!!
>That’s not the way to do it!
>You must quit cold turkey! That’s the only way!
>Or an FDA approved cessation product! NRT by Big Pharma!
>You haven’t set a quit date!
>This is sooo wrong on so many levels!
>I’m proud of my quit! You’re forcing me to use ecigs! Now I want one!
>Nicodemon Nicodemon Nicodemon!

Excuse me? But the ecig is really helping me to reduce my smo...

>That’s junky thinking!
>You’re still smoking!
>e-sickarettes!

Well, actually it’s not smoke. There’s no burning tobacco. It’s just water vapo...

>Still smoking! Because it LOOKS like smoke! Idiot, anyone can see you’re still smoking!
>That’s not a REAL quit! Hand to mouth! It’s the hand to mouth!
>You’re not truly free! Hand to mouth!
>You’re a SUCKER! You still SUCK! If you sucked your THUMB you would still be smoking! Junky!

Then I realized I would first stop drinking. Seemed to be a lot easier. So I went to the AA. At least they weren’t so .... about the hand to mouth thing. They allowed me to still drink water.

jtpjc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Netherlands
Keep some life in this thread people. Let me wake it up again. For example, did you know that cats become superconductive when they put their front legs behind their back legs, making extraordinary speeds possible?

kat_04.jpg

nitejanitor

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Amish Area
Wow you should visit now-new sheriffs running the place & if you're not a true believer they rag at you till you leave,its like NOT a quit smoking board anymore but let's vap & learn how to be set free from smokes & our e cigs sometime during the next yr. Its changed,those of the OLD GUARD have been told to hit the happy trail & theirs a new core group who say those with quit yrs can leave the new core group knows "jack" & those old phartes are NO longer needed or welcomed. So glad when I have my 1st smoke free anny that I might go too. After all dec. 4 is right around the corner. Why stay & be a "target" by those who feel they have all the answers.

Last edited:

MadmanMacguyver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Dallas Texas
Hey guys...Mad here....I will be watching on and off but I'm really stressed over a lot of issues in my life right now...so for the most part I will be hiding in my little cave and being a hermit for now...don't really intend to poke my head out until next year unless my circumstances DRASTICALLY change...as of now my lifes in a world of hurt and I have to pay better attention to things or it could go badly...oh wait...it already is going badly...Y'all have a Happy Holidays !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread