Status
Not open for further replies.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Hello Lovely People

My name is Darren and I am new to the E-Cigarette world so thought I would join a forum.

Intact this is the first forum I have ever joined in my life and hoping there are some nice people in here.

D
Welcome to the nightmare ... a truly horrible, nasty place full of mean and duplicitous vipers who would have you spend all your money under the guise of helping you find a better vape.

There are occasional negative aspects as well ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Foggy Road

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Its all good. Welcome and do ask any question that comes to mind about vaping. There is a pretty large base of knowledge amongst the members of ecf and almost any eventuality you might experience, someone here has too and would offer plenty of helpful advice. This is a great forum full of awesome people. Long winded, aint i? Lol

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Greetings, DarrenP. People are indeed nice here. I am especially grateful that they are fine about answering questions that have been posed a million times before. I always try to search for answers before asking a question, but sometimes (well, often) I find I really want a targeted response to a specific question, and people are very generous about accommodating this.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Greetings, DarrenP. People are indeed nice here. I am especially grateful that they are fine about answering questions that have been posed a million times before. I always try to search for answers before asking a question, but sometimes (well, often) I find I really want a targeted response to a specific question, and people are very generous about accommodating this.
It’s true. The site is chock full of oldies here just dying to pontificate such as myself.

• Winner
Reactions: Coyote628
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread