e-juice flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanthemachine

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
OKC, OK
Nicoticket is my number one: Custards Last Stand, Gravity, and Betelgeuse are ridiculously good. My 3 all day vapes. Clark's a great guy to boot.

The Vapor Chef is darn good too. His Carmel Apple and Unicon Poop are my favorites.

sent from a monstrous screen with an itty bitty keyboard

I just ordered some Uniform Poop from VC yesterday and I am excited and hopeful to see what the buzz is about.

kr, threads like this seem to be posted daily. Check out the e-liquid forum here and you will get a lot of suggestions.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
My all time faves are juices from Alice in Vapeland (just ask for extra flavor if you are relatively new to vaping), and The Plume room. I also like a few juices from fancee juice, but they are a bit on the pricey side for me so I don't order often from there.

AiV-I recommend the "everything" sampler if you can swing it, but if not, B+W Cookie, Lemon Loves Cake, A Quiet Morning... well they are my faves, but I like alot of the flavors from there.

The Plume Room- Candied Cavendish, Buttery cinnamon sweetroll are the two I can't live without, but again, great vendor with lots of high quality juice choices

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Check out this thread from a few days ago - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...636-renowned-ejuice-flavors.html#post11086526

My post in that thread (post #8) is the same as I would reply here. The suggestions in there from the other members are also pretty spot on.

Keep in mind that taste is very subjective so just because a lot of people like a specific juice or vendor does not mean that you will like it. Also, preferences as to what types of flavors also varies greatly. Some folks like tobacco flavors, some like menthol, some like fruit, some like dessert/bakery....it just depends. My suggestion would be to try lots of different types until you find your personal profile preferences. At this stage in your vaping, stick with sampler sized bottles until you find your "WOW!" flavors. Enjoy. :D

Last edited:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I Highly suggest going out of your way to a local vape shop. They generally have a "test bar" or "juice tasting area". Spend a couple of hours there and get something that you each enjoy.

I would venture out after that and check out the link that "Spaceballrules" gave you above and order some samples. Both of you get a good little LR 510 or LR 306 dripping atomizer (5.99 each at MYVAPORSTORE) so you can test these juices..as they will enable you to wash them out with water, blow dry (by mouth if you dont mind) and test some more.

The most critical thing to a new Vaper is the juice and topper ( tank, delivery system).. ,Please get something you enjoy. GOOD LUCK !!

chikkaccino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
NoVA
I'm also with the "go to your local shop" crowd. I didn't even know my area HAD a vape shop until I came across this forum.

I'm a complete newbie just quitting analogs for the ... Well, I've lost count how many times I quit, longest was 5-6 years.

Best flavor I tried out of them all was Mr. Good Vapes "Moon Sugar" ... tastes like a sugar cookie. Yum!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
I'm also with the "go to your local shop" crowd. I didn't even know my area HAD a vape shop until I came across this forum.
For anyone who needs assistance:

Locating a brick & mortar vape store in your area:

1. ECF E Cigarette Store Locator
2. Vapor Search USA
3. Yelp (search for vape, vapor, vaper, vaporizer, etc.)

Check out the Yelp ratings & reviews on stores, too. They can be informative.

toddrhodes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
United States
I've gotten all of my juice up to this point from MyFreedomSmokes.com. Good stuff, but I ordered some juice from Pink Spot juices (Swagger and Peanut Butter Cup) as well as I found a site that sells AliceInVapeland juices so I picked up some Zombie Apocalypse from them. Can't wait to try them. We also have a local place, JuiceMafia.com that is opening a store in town and I ordered up some Turkish Tobacco and Thin Mint from them. I prefer caramel-flavored juices and minty ones, usually combined together :)

Angiebubs

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
Amery, WI
I have tried about 20+ and my top favorite is Virgin Vapors (Went through the same thing as you trying to figure out who had the best) I was vaping for 1.5 yrs from one local vapor shop...they had good e liquids but wanted to see what was out there.

Virgin vapors flavors are all organic, no colors added, and delish!

Velvet Cloud Vapor is also a good vendor.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
So far, I tried a few bottles from 2 newly opened Vape shops in the Jersey Shore area. Wasn't impressed. It seems like a snow cone, with the flavor poured on top? Nothing special. As if they got PG/VG, nic and 50 flavor bases. No craftsmanship.
Then I got a Halo tobacco sample pack. Wow.:2cool: No snow cone effect here. All the flavors are complex, rich, thick. Out of 6, I like 4 enough to reorder. I have the gourmet samples on their way.:vapor:
I found a few things us newbies should remember. After quitting stinkies, our taste might go away for a week or 2. Then it returns. If you don't care for a juice, put it aside, and sample it again days later. It steeps and might morph the flavor into something you love. And although I smoked 1 brand of cig for years, I now have 4 tanks, 4 flavors, and switch every 10 minutes!! (or so it seems). Point? Don't be searching for the ONE flavor. Search for additions to your "Flavor Harem."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread