E-juice help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sivianno

Jul 2, 2018
Hi im pretty new to vaping, just got a smok stick prince a week ago.
I have a 60ml bottle of e-juice that sadly spilled in my drawer, which has a carpet type lining inside, so when i got a syringe to get the spilled juice up there were very small pieces of fiber like materials in it. Would it be safe to put the spilled juice back into my vape or would that be dangerous?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I agree, it's not worth it. Get a new bottle and learn from your mistakes. Maybe keep the juice in a more secure container.
I concur. If the carpeting is synthetic those are little pieces of plastic just waiting to melt onto your coil and burn. If it’s not, wool is made of hair. Little pieces of burning hair in your vape. Either way it’s just a great deal of ewww.

Sivianno

Jul 2, 2018
I definitely wouldn't try it. You have no idea what it could be contaminated with. For example, the fibres could melt and release all sorts of toxins. Sorry for your loss - losing a bottle of e-juice is a decided pain in the posterior.
Ah thank you all for the help, luckily i had under half the bottle left that didnt spill, much appreciated!

noblewolf

Jun 26, 2018
Doha, Qatar
I got a few of this e juice container from aliexpress.. They're nicely built and doesn't spill unless you press the button at the bottom.

Attachments

• 20180703_171229.jpg
    20180703_171229.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 25

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I have a 60ml bottle of e-juice that sadly spilled in my drawer, which has a carpet type lining inside, so when i got a syringe to get the spilled juice up there were very small pieces of fiber like materials in it. Would it be safe to put the spilled juice back into my vape or would that be dangerous?
I understand being new and all, and i understand losing juice like that, it can be a bit pricey, but what im having trouble wrapping my mind around is why you would even consider using juice you spilled. If you spilled milk on the carpet, would you want to try and salvage it and still drink it? I apologize for being so critical but come on, really?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
LOL I'm just going to say congratulations on your decision to not vape carpet materials or whatever your liner is and whatever ELSE has collected in there.

I'm thrifty, but not THAT thrifty. If I spill juice on my floor I clean my FLOOR I don't try to salvage the juice first. Etc. And, I'm glad you asked because hey there are NO dumb questions.

So, no criticism here, but just in general you want to keep your juice and your gear CLEAN up to and including cleaning it with fair frequency or even perhaps a driptip protector if your mod surfs around anywhere (like mine do in my purse).

I'm not sensitive to a bit of grime here and there but I don't want to VAPE it. That's going into my LUNGS I Need them to live. My feet can get a bit dusty strolling around outside but I can wash them. Washing lungs== very difficult.

Welcome aboard.

Anna

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
LOL I'm just going to say congratulations on your decision to not vape carpet materials or whatever your liner is and whatever ELSE has collected in there.

I'm thrifty, but not THAT thrifty. If I spill juice on my floor I clean my FLOOR I don't try to salvage the juice first. Etc. And, I'm glad you asked because hey there are NO dumb questions.

So, no criticism here, but just in general you want to keep your juice and your gear CLEAN up to and including cleaning it with fair frequency or even perhaps a driptip protector if your mod surfs around anywhere (like mine do in my purse).

I'm not sensitive to a bit of grime here and there but I don't want to VAPE it. That's going into my LUNGS I Need them to live. My feet can get a bit dusty strolling around outside but I can wash them. Washing lungs== very difficult.

Welcome aboard.

Anna
Last time i tried washing my lungs, i nearly drowned. Its muy mucho difficult.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Sorry to hear about your loss.

noblewolf

Jun 26, 2018
Doha, Qatar
Screenshot_20180704-131952_Gallery.jpg
View attachment 752255
Nice bottles. What kind of mod is that. It's shiny as hell.

Oh it is! Haha! It's the famous modular mech mod made by some Filipino dudes. It can be quad batt parallel stacked series, dual batt parallel, single stacked series or a tube mod! It's called Zito Big Boss mod.

GhostTedd

Jul 3, 2018
Miri
  • Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread