AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Hey All,
    I vape 6mg liquid and i wanna know, if i get a tiny amount of liquid in my hair or in my beard or something, would it damage the hair? i mean a tiny amount, like the tiny amount that seems to always be on the outer bit of the tank?
    thanks, i know im probably being stupid or whatever but i wanna be sure im not doin damage :)

It is absolutely fine in your hair. In fact it actually contains one of the ingredients found in most hair serums - glycerin aka VG. Every day I put a mixture of VG and water through my hair to control frizz and define the curls. So don't worry about doing any damage with some juice droplets.

Reactions: stols001

Pleasant_Bad

ECF Veteran
    Jul 3, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Hello and welcome!
    You should not concern about it. Just take all precautions like using wet wipes, washing your hands, cleaning your device regularly etc., and it's gonna be ok.
    One more thing to consider - if you were analog user, there would be more chances to damage your beard of hair, because the burning products sit down on everything around you and are more dangerous.
    So it should be fine with e-liquid, nobody reported this trouble yet.

• Agree

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I don't know how to check these things.
    He been gone since the night he last posted.

If you click on his avatar, it'll say when he was last seen. If you want to be a sneaky-sneak, you can uncheck the Show online status box in your drop down profile list next to your alerts.

But, you already knew that ;)

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I can't even find him on Google Earth.

You didn't look hard enough

1-seacreature.png

Reactions: DaveP