e juice picks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
FreedomSmokeUSA DesertShip in 70pg/30vg - for an analog-alike, strong, nutty, a bit pungent, reminds me of smelling a fresh pack

FreedomSmokeUSA Cocoa - strong and almost bitter alone, but great for cutting the sweetness of a too-sweet tobacco or any compatible too-sweet flavor

FreedomSmokeUSA oRYental 4 - a sweet caramelly vanilla tobacco, great for sweetening other tobaccos or vaping alone

Backwoods Brew Vanilla Bean - I vape it alone but also like it for toning down a some eliquids or to add a bit of sweetness.

Backwoods brew Casablanca - A complex Turkish blend w/ some cocoa. Sometimes I add more cocoa to my cart with FSUSA Cocoa. My first all-day vape.

Vapor4Life WOWbacco - a strong cocoa tobacco (or WOWBoy which adds a bit of mint)

MadVapes Chocolate Fudge Bavarian Cream- sometimes a bit flowery when new but after it airs a bit it's very pleasant

Velvet Vapors Raspberry Ginger Ale (or their plain Ginger Ale) - very realistic down to the tingly TH

Last edited:

Bubbafuzz

Feb 24, 2011
Indiana
My first order I chose a small variety from TW cherry, vanilla, cappuccino and menthol. I don't like the cherry at all, reminds me of medicine trying to taste better. Vanilla is a bit bland. The cappuccino is a really nice flavor to chain vape on so far for me. And the Menthol is good and really helps when I get a strong craving. I guess that minty harshness fools me into thinking it's more like the real thing. Just placed an order from vaporbomb with a wider variety of flavors, can't wait to try them.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
MUST HAVE/STAPLE e.g. as important as it is to have salt and pepper and tabasco in the house:

ATOMIC CINNACIDE by Tasty Vapor or CINNABOMB by VaporBomb or FIRE & ICE by VaporBomb....
the reasons why?

because not only are they EXCELLENT on their own, you can use them to "top off" any other ejuice flavor that seems "bland" or needs to "kick it up a notch". i have avoided wasting alot of ejuice, just because i have these to "season" them with. and you will find that you will discover some "new" creations yourself, with mixing it.

the other highly recommended are from Kick Bass Vapor:
CARAMEL CAPPUCCINO, Monkey Bread, Mommas Angel Wings Rice Pudding.

Happy Vaping!

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Some of my favs so far:

Juicy Vapor - Cola (soooo good!!)
Juicy Vapor - Vanilla Cream Soda (you can pick from quite a few different flavors for the Cream Soda)
Juicy Vapor - Ecto Plasma
Vapor Bomb - Green Apple
Vapor Bomb - Hypnotic Mist
Alien Vision's - Gorilla Juice
Backwoods Brew - Vanilla Bean
Backwoods Brew - Casablanca
Madvapes - Blueberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread