Honey E-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzybdone

Nov 12, 2011
Virginia
I've been doing some searching around the forum for reviews of honey e-juice. Maybe I'm dense bur I have only found two video reviews. Plus I searched and only found 3 or 4 threads where honey e-juice was mentioned. With the warm smell and taste of honey, I thought it would be a natural as an e-juice.

Has anyone tried any honey e-juices? Would love to hear your opinions, good or bad. Maybe it is a scarce commodity because it is hard to get right? Just would like to see if anyone has had any experience or suggestions before I go about buying samplers and new cartos. TIA for any help.

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
Backwoods Brew honey flue is really good. It has tobacco in it but it taste like hay not like bitter tobacco. Its really sweet and very clean and fresh tasting. I too have looked for honey reviews because I love the flavor for vaping. I would like to find a pure non-perfumey, no tobacco honey that is sweet. BWB is really good though.

BeelzeBob

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
United States
I LOVE honey, and I've tried honey flavors from several vendors. The truest tasting one that I've found, at a reasonable price was from Freedomsmokeusa. I order their's over and over, and it's consistently good and "real" if you know what I mean.

Hope this helps,

Emily

Little miss Emily,

The freedomsmoke honey, is it just "honey" flavored? or is it another Honey Tobacco?

My girl loves honey. Maybe more than me even.

If i could get her a really good honey vape, I would get so many darn boyfriend points, she probably wouldn't care about the ammo I am about to order...

sinnyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Up north

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
Ivapes Sweet Caroline - Honey tobacco is awesome!

Doctor Vapor has a video on it

30ml bottles | E-Liquid | iVAPE
Thanks for posting the vid, I love his videos. I'm going to have to give that a try... it may be one of my new favs...

suzybdone

Nov 12, 2011
Virginia
Looks like I'm going to have to go on the hunt. Time to raid the freezer and start boiling beans cuz this is gonna be a costly one. Hubby might want to complain but luckily, I just dropped about $50 for his tobacco/cigar juices so tit for tat. The search is on. :laugh: Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

I agree that I am looking for a pure honey flavor juice. There are lots of tobacco with honey, specifically most RY4s. Nope, I'm looking for the pure taste, like licking the spoon after spreading the golden stuff on toast in the morning. :drool: So I'm off with all your suggestions and to google and search the forums and find any honey e-juices to be had. Then I will proceed with the buying and vaping and reviewing and post it all back here.

But I'll start tomorrow cause parts of my body are dragging. Stay tuned to this station.

Penny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread