The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E-Juice sample pack availability

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by posaune, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. posaune

posaune Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sorry if this has been asked tons of times. But, I did do a search before I posted and didn't find much. So.............

I've searched many site that sell juice. Does anybody know where else retailers sell sample packs other than:

puresmoker.com
    johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com
    e-smokeytreats.com (which sell's johnson creek packs)

I've noticed that a lot of sellers do not sell sample packs. I just don't want to waste money on bigger bottles until I know I like it.

Thanks!!!

2. UkUsa

UkUsa Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2008
    Smalltown Iowa, USA
    www.thesmokelessshop.com is now selling 4ml bottles for $4.00. Right now she is doing a special - buy 3 get one free. $6.00 flat rate shipping.

3. posaune

Do you know if the thesmokelessshop.com and electroniccigarettesales.com use the same juice? It seems by looking that they are using the same keyword "Kick" juice.

Thanks!

4. Kate

Kate Moved On

Jun 26, 2008
    UK
    Yes, the Kick juice is from the same source.

5. posaune

Thanks Kate!

So "Kick" is a certain brand of juice? Like JC and wicked, right? That means that if a supplier says "Kick" then it is all coming from the same manufacturer, correct?

6. Kate

Kate Moved On

Jun 26, 2008
    UK
    That's how I understand it but in the world of vaping you can never be certain of anything.

I believe that Katy from thesmokelessshop gets supplies from Jane at electroniccigarettesales, Kick is Jane's brand.

7. posaune

Cool! thanks Kate for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.