smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I think samples are going to be hard to find these days, but zero nic won't be a problem.

I checked a few of my old favorite vendors and I found starting size bottles from 5-18mls, which I don't consider to be a huge amount.

Are you looking for starter flavors that are inexpensive or premium juice?

I think samples are going to be hard to find these days, but zero nic won't be a problem.

I checked a few of my old favorite vendors and I found starting size bottles from 5-18mls, which I don't consider to be a huge amount.

Are you looking for starter flavors that are inexpensive or premium juice?

I don't know the difference at this point of inexpensive and premium juice. This is only my third day of vaping. lol. The 5-18ml bottles sound like what I'm thinking as my local shop only sells 30ml. Thanks for the in put.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2014
    If you are coming off cigs, well for me, my taste buds were burnt for a good while. I always use the Apple Pie as an example; at first I tasted something Apple. Then, a month or so later it was a muddy cinnamon. Then, finally after a bunch of months the fact that there was dough involved in the background came through. Simple, one flavor flavors were quicker. I was a light peppermint at first. YMMV of course.

Vape Wild was the best giftor of flavors. But, when you realize that there are 57 different plain strawberry juices out there, vape wild is just one sample.

I would give Vape Wild a chance as you strongly consider DIY juicing. It is easily the cheapest way to go.

Have fun!

Anise

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    Vape Juice Sample Packs | Vape Wild
    3 x 15 mL Sample Bottles of Vape Craft e-juice
    eJuice Sample Packs, 30ml - 180ml by The Sauce LA
    Vape Shop Phoenix AZ & E Cigarette Liquid Refills
    The vapehut.com
    VistaVapors, Inc. - Search Results for "Samples"
    The Vape Mall - Search Results for "Samples"
    I've ordered samples from all these companies. I hope at least one has what you're looking for. All charge a small fee but it's usually really cheap.
    If you're looking for a cigalike try green smoke. They have a trial for $1

Last edited:
    Reactions: smacuser

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
    Feb 24, 2016
    Huntington West Virginia
    Vape Wild is decent.
    It's ok, first sample pack I got had a bad chemical taste so they sent me another and it was a top 5 for me.the butter beer was the best butter beer i ever had and the fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA vape "stone age" was one of the best cereal flavored vapes I've ever had.the other two was so so plus they sent me 5 free 30ml bottles which was a plus but they was 70/30 and 65/35 which sucked but who am.I to complain about free juice.

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    It's ok, first sample pack I got had a bad chemical taste so they sent me another and it was a top 5 for me.the butter beer was the best butter beer i ever had and the fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA vape "stone age" was one of the best cereal flavored vapes I've ever had.the other two was so so plus they sent me 5 free 30ml bottles which was a plus but they was 70/30 and 65/35 which sucked but who am.I to complain about free juice.
    Same here.

I loved their Red tobacco. A lot were hit and miss depending on their profile.

They use to send an s-load of free samples back in the day.

Steeping was often required, they started selling presteeped.

Susaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2009
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    I don't know the difference at this point of inexpensive and premium juice. This is only my third day of vaping. lol. The 5-18ml bottles sound like what I'm thinking as my local shop only sells 30ml. Thanks for the in put.
    I love Zamplebox and Craft Vapery. You choose how much you want to spend, what do you like, and they make a profile. You can get anywhere from 3 to 10 samples a month, and those you like have discount afterwards. A shame I can no longer have a subscription!
    E Liquid Products, E Juice, & Vape Box Subscriptions | ZampleBox
    Shop The Best Vape Flavors, Vape Mods & More Products | Craft Vapery

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread