How to sample an e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonswanni

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
The Winner Circle
I can't remember but I think the Halo is an eGo threaded device...I like what you've pointed out her though! Thanks so much for your help!

I think the Halo Triton is a propriety ego threaded device. I suggest the OP to post in the Halo forum before she buys anything. I think the Triton only works with Triton tanks, but it's been a long time.

Last edited:

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
It doesn't mention on Halo's site if it is ego or 510 threaded or what. Maybe someone with experience can chime in? I know they will fit on regular ego batteries. But if the threading is compatible then yes, you would just attach it and drip a few drops of liquid in there, place drip tip on top, then puff away. After done sampling just blow out any extra liquid and you're on to dripping your next sample!

If you have a Halo Triton, you'll need an 808-510 adapter. The Halo Tritons are 808 threaded. They make good batteries and high quality juices, but they are compatible with virtually nothing.

SC-BeeKeeper

Mar 25, 2014
Sumter, SC, USA
I got my 510 bridge free drippers in today and installed them on my VTR. These work like a champ with only 5-6 drops. I'm surprised by how much vaping a person can do with just a couple drops. It seems like a perfect solution to my question regarding how to sample different e-juices without filling an entire tank. Now my question is how to clean these drippers...before trying the next e-liquid. Do you just vape until they run dry, or rinse them with water and dry before trying your next flavor? Thanks to jrenae4 for pointing me in this direction...this is just the thing I was looking for! :thumb:

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I got my 510 bridge free drippers in today and installed them on my VTR. These work like a champ with only 5-6 drops. I'm surprised by how much vaping a person can do with just a couple drops. It seems like a perfect solution to my question regarding how to sample different e-juices without filling an entire tank. Now my question is how to clean these drippers...before trying the next e-liquid. Do you just vape until they run dry, or rinse them with water and dry before trying your next flavor? Thanks to jrenae4 for pointing me in this direction...this is just the thing I was looking for! :thumb:

I'm so glad I could help! Mine usually last about a month or more. I haven't had to replace any yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread