E-Juice with no VG or PG

Status
Not open for further replies.

thana

Sep 10, 2009
I was wondering if there are any juices on the market that don't contain any "vapor agents." Personally I don't care about vapor production, and I often times find myself stealth hitting and holding in the vapor long enough so none comes out in public. I use e-cigs not for vapor, but for nicotine, and I am on the fence about the health risks of VG and PG.

Is there anyone else you agrees with this? If e-cig seller made this kind of e-juice, would you buy it? I think it would have to be something like this: Nicotine + Corn Syrup (thickness) + Flavoring + Distilled Water + Ethanol (Throat Hit). Let me know what you guys think.

Archer74

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Illinois
Uhmm, If you just want nicotine wouldnt NRTs be an option for you? VG and PG are regarded as safe by the FDA itself and is used in lots of daily items your are exposed to. So I'm just wondering what health risk you are concerned about.

Just my personal opinion, my answer is no and no.

Corn Syrup + Hot atomizer = smoking Black crud

RooksGambit

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Lexington, Kentucky
I tried a co-workers Mellow Camel Snus last night, and it was really very tasty. You don't have to spit, and it certainly kept the nicotine cravings at bay. I never liked chewing tobacco, but I could do a Snus now and then.

I don't think you're going to find anything to use in a PV that doesn't involve PG or VG. But, Dekang makes a Stealth Juice, which apparently doesn't produce any vapor when exhaled. Never tried it myself, though, so I couldn't tell you for sure.

Try some Snus, though, you might like it.

-Rook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread