• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthgab

Jan 14, 2015
South Korea
Could anybody tell me someplace they sell dessert flavours? I'm not to enthusiastic about ordering internationally, because they might tax me pretty heavily. I have been dying to find the dessert flavors in korea but could only find fruit ones... I ordered a lemo RTA and a hana modz 40watt! But im missing the juice. If someone could hook me up atleast ill be greatful!

Last edited:

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
I tried doing a quick search for you, but as you say, most are fruit. And the ones online don't include nicotine. You'll have to buy that separately at a vape shop.

This link, if translated by Google, will bring up some "dessert flavoured" e-juice.

¡Ú ¼îÇθô¿¡ ¿À½Å°É ȯ¿µÇÕ´Ï´Ù ¡Ú

Hope that helps a bit. Let me know if you find better.

Good luck....

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
Thanks man. Tried the site you gave me but no luck with dessert flavours. Might as well give up now! However i found some flavours i think from the new korean e liquid manufacture company called pie? Im not sure.. Might take a look...

Do you mind providing a link to that Korean company? I just might try one out myself.

Thanks.

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014

darthgab

Jan 14, 2015
South Korea
Okay, I tried the new flavour.

Note that this is just my personal opinion and mine only.

It was terrible. I got really excited as it smelled great when i first opened it. I even got a new 1453 cartomizer just to test this bad boy out!
the packaging i'd say is pretty good and it certainly "looks" premium. the color of the liquid was a brownish orange? and i let it steep for like 5 hours.
Once i tried to vape on it, it tasted horrible. The first thing you notice is the so called "Chocolate" and on your exhale you get a hint of the "Tiramisu" Well, first of all, the "chocolate" tasted like those cheap cheap chocolate powders you put in milk.... Horrible. The exhale was better, but the "tiramisu" tasted a bit like RY4. And i HATE tobacco flavours.
Overall, the ejuice was bad tasting and just a waste of my money. However, if you like the cheap chocolate powder taste and tobacco flavours, i say give it a try! I think im gonna sell this to one of my friends, yeah its that bad. Hope you enjoyed my amateur review, guys! LOL

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
Okay, I tried the new flavour.

Note that this is just my personal opinion and mine only.

It was terrible. I got really excited as it smelled great when i first opened it. I even got a new 1453 cartomizer just to test this bad boy out!
the packaging i'd say is pretty good and it certainly "looks" premium. the color of the liquid was a brownish orange? and i let it steep for like 5 hours.
Once i tried to vape on it, it tasted horrible. The first thing you notice is the so called "Chocolate" and on your exhale you get a hint of the "Tiramisu" Well, first of all, the "chocolate" tasted like those cheap cheap chocolate powders you put in milk.... Horrible. The exhale was better, but the "tiramisu" tasted a bit like RY4. And i HATE tobacco flavours.
Overall, the ejuice was bad tasting and just a waste of my money. However, if you like the cheap chocolate powder taste and tobacco flavours, i say give it a try! I think im gonna sell this to one of my friends, yeah its that bad. Hope you enjoyed my amateur review, guys! LOL

Oh darn, that's too bad. I've always been hesitant to buy chocolate flavours for that very same reason. Though, I'm sure some company out there has got it down pat.

Thanks for your review.

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
If all goes well, I'm getting FA cacao from Ameliquid. (Fingers crossed). Reviews online seem to favor it. Will report later. Also heard that TFA's double chocolate (dark and/or clear) are also good.[/QUOTE

Yeah, I think you'll definitely have a better outcome with Ameliquid.

I recently placed an order out of the States for some top-notch brand name E-Liquids made by Space Jam and Suicide Bunny. The reviews on that stuff are famous throughout the world.

Anyways, I made sure to order 0mg nicotine 30 ml bottles and have them clearly state that on the invoice, not just the bottles.

The cost per bottle was very reasonable, about $20 and the FedEx Shipping fee for 5 bottles was only $17.

I'll add the Nicotine after they arrive. That might also be a good option for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread