E juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
There are a ton of vendors, and so much to choose from if you have any particular preferences for juices that you like so far, that might help.

I will suggest perhaps trying different vendors sample packs so you can try out some flavors to find some you like without a huge initial outlay, if you are new to vaping. If not, your preferences and types of juice you enjoy might be helpful in finding another

Best of luck and welcome. :)

Anna

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
For mods, I either use My Vapor Store or buy directly from the manufacturer.

For tanks or atomizers, again I use My Vapor Store, Fast Tech, or Eciggity.

For batteries I use RTD Vapor or IMR Batteries.

E-liquids, I'm all over the map (USA). I generally only buy specific commercial flavors. I haven't found a commercially prepared e-juice from any manufacturer where I enjoy more than a couple of flavors.

I also dabble in DIY mixing; I like Bull City Vapor for flavoring agents and Wizzard Labs for their concentrated nic, propylene glycol, and vegetable glycerin.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
The only UK vape shop I've ever done business with is Creme De Vape.. very nice shop with fast shipping and I've always been happy with their prices..

I've never bought ejuice from them - only some of their gear..

Here's their sale section

Special Offers & Clearance - Creme de Vape

Reactions: Benjamin899

Benjamin899

Feb 11, 2018
I’ve used vape uk quite a bit, mainly because you accumulate points which results in money save but juice prices aren’t the cheapest.

As we all know a juice can sound good but is disappointing to receive and find it taste nothing as you would imagine, the amount I’ve wasted doing that.

Teaches me for buying 50mls I suppose
The only UK vape shop I've ever done business with is Creme De Vape.. very nice shop with fast shipping and I've always been happy with their prices..

I've never bought ejuice from them - only some of their gear..

Here's their sale section

Special Offers & Clearance - Creme de Vape
ve used

• Agree
Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I’ve used vape uk quite a bit, mainly because you accumulate points which results in money save but juice prices aren’t the cheapest.

As we all know a juice can sound good but is disappointing to receive and find it taste nothing as you would imagine, the amount I’ve wasted doing that.

Teaches me for buying 50mls I suppose

ve used

Do you have any places that are mix to order in the U.K..?

I've found the best results buying ejuice from those types of shops instead of pre mixed juices..

This is a U.S. based store but just to show my point :

Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Premium E-Liquids Hand-Crafted in the USA

Their juices they make up to your specifications.. you choose the PG/VG and nicotine amounts and they mix it after you order..

Places like the above - I've had the best luck with.. If the U.K. has any like that you might have better luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread