Out for newtastes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicious_Terenex

Feb 21, 2019
Hi, relatively new in here and a novice when it comes to vaping. I wanna ask people about they're favourite e-juice and what do they recommend. Ihave been vaping Riot Squads smashed apple pie, cola cooler and almost they're whole catalogue. But i am after something new and exciting to try, i live in norway so some of the e-juices might not be available here

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
unfortunately taste is very much subjective....
the best advice i can offer is to become a verified member and then check out the classified section for people selling unwanted ejuice
this way you can try different stuff at a fairly reasonable price

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I don't know if it is available in your country, but
Castle Long | Five Pawns

is very tasty. You'll either love it or hate it. I'm not a fan of coconut, but love this e-liquid flavor. It has a very rich, complex flavor. Maybe not an all day type of vape, but is especially desirable for an evening or after dinner vape.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi, relatively new in here and a novice when it comes to vaping. I wanna ask people about they're favourite e-juice and what do they recommend. Ihave been vaping Riot Squads smashed apple pie, cola cooler and almost they're whole catalogue. But i am after something new and exciting to try, i live in norway so some of the e-juices might not be available here
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read through:
The 7 Best Premium E-Juices That Money Can Buy [2019]

Reactions: stols001

Gyrlgeorge

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2019
It really depends on what flavor profile you prefer. I love dessert flavors and my husband likes fruity stuff.
For desserts I love Phillip Rocke Creme de la Creme, Dinner Lady Lemon Tart, Loaded Glazed Donuts, and Glas Basix Banana Cream Pie and their Blueberry Cake - just to name a few!
For coffee I’m currently vaping Vaporfi Raspberry Mocha and its reeeally good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread