E-liquid compatibilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strokemouth

Mar 26, 2008
Upstate NY
Can anyone enlighten me on using e-liquid? I understand that it's refilling the cartridge, but are the cartridges themselves special in any way to allow for this refilling? I guess what I mean is, would I be able to buy some e-liquid and a syringe from e-cig and use it with my njoy?

What about replacing the wool material that is in the cartridge? Is that something that should be changed if one goes the refilling route?

swami

Apr 7, 2008
strokemouth said:
Can anyone enlighten me on using e-liquid? I understand that it's refilling the cartridge, but are the cartridges themselves special in any way to allow for this refilling? I guess what I mean is, would I be able to buy some e-liquid and a syringe from e-cig and use it with my njoy?

What about replacing the wool material that is in the cartridge? Is that something that should be changed if one goes the refilling route?

Refilling with syringe is the way; I often refill used cartidges for 3/4 times, but one can also buy empy cores from e-cig at very low cost (about 0.90 for 5 pcs if I recall) so you can have a fresh one to start with every week. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread