E-Liquid Duration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
It depends on your delivery system. If all you are using is a regular carto, you're doing well to get it to last for a whole hour before refilling. I never got that, but I really did vape continuously, which is why I went to a tank system.
BTW, I noticed you are in Indiana. Wanted to make you aware that we are having a vape meet this Saturday. Here is a link with the details. Hope to see you there! There will be all kinds of stuff raffled off, and a good time is had by all!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...866-hoosier-vapers-meetup-july-14-2012-a.html

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
It depends on your delivery system. If all you are using is a regular carto, you're doing well to get it to last for a whole hour before refilling. I never got that, but I really did vape continuously, which is why I went to a tank system.
BTW, I noticed you are in Indiana. Wanted to make you aware that we are having a vape meet this Saturday. Here is a link with the details. Hope to see you there! There will be all kinds of stuff raffled off, and a good time is had by all!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...866-hoosier-vapers-meetup-july-14-2012-a.html

Do we have a location yet, I want to attend my first one?

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
It's a shame your going to be working, because we will have Vivi novas and clearomizers and all kinds of tanks for raffle. Anyway, with something like the Riva, you'd be better off to try something like the Stardust or clearomizers, or maybe even an XL cartomizer. The Vivi may look alittle odd sitting on a Riva ( it would look top heavy I think) Good luck!

m2hound

Feb 7, 2012
Indiana
Aww darn. I will look into it. Right now I got a Sunfire, which I think is a later version of the Stardust. It works well. I could use some fine help from all you fine Hoosiers, I feel like I am shooting in the dark half the time. I joined the Hoosier Vapers group. Keep me informed if there is another meet up. Thanks for all the information.

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Thanks for the replies. It is really helpful. Also if anyone has tank recommendations, I would appreciate input.

If anybody ever gets the Vivi Nova in I am willing to try it. I just can't find anybody who has it in stock.

Hi M2hound, If you want a Vivi Nova kit and are having a hard time finding one Good Prophets has them in stock here Vision CE2 ViVi Nova V2 5ml Tank And I can say this is my go to stop for all my vaping supplies. They are good folks and their customer service is top notch. I do also recomend considering the Tank tube if you will be putting this in your pocket or are hard on your device. I knew for sure that I would break the clear tank, which I did after about two weeks of use, luckily I had a metal tank tube waiting for me to swap it with. Good Luck. Happy Vaping.

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
So I have a question on how long my e-liquid should relatively last is vaping almost continuously? I can get about an hour till it looks dry and I top it off again.

Here are the specs for this particular question.
  • A 1100mah riva battery
  • BOGE LR carto
  • Boba's Bounty (100% vg for those who don't know).

Wow, I didn't go nearly that long between top-offs when I was using cartos - I kinda kept the polyfill moist as much as I could, like the soil for a houseplant - not too dry, not too soggy, just constantly moist (as constantly as possible anyway). I don't think I'd go ten minutes of vaping without adding a few drops, but that is just moi.

My standby is the 3.5ml DCT tank with (slotted) Boge single-coil XL cartos, but I want a Bulli a2-TM real bad: (This guy is a HOOT BTW!)

bulli atomizer review steve from liverpool Bulli A2-T atomizer from bulli-smoker.com - YouTube

I'm also hearing great things about the "eGo W", which seems to be some sort of hybrid tank/clearo/god knows what that seems to vape great.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
So I have a question on how long my e-liquid should relatively last is vaping almost continuously? I can get about an hour till it looks dry and I top it off again.

Here are the specs for this particular question.
  • A 1100mah riva battery
  • BOGE LR carto
  • Boba's Bounty (100% vg for those who don't know).

What you didn't mention are how much nicotine per hour you got from smoking, the nicotine concentration of your juice and how many minutes per hour do you want to devote to vaping.

I'm very surprised that nobody has asked you these questions so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread