e liquid from 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda917$$

May 13, 2020
Hey everyone!!! So i am driving myself crazy bc i just got a smok rpm 80 and now can buy reg e juice instead of nic salts 24/7. i cant remember the brand or the name of this amazing banana e juice that I first tried in either 2015 or 2016. i have tried googling every thing i can think of to try and figure out what it was called so i can buy it again. all i can renember is that i bought it around 2015 to 2016 and it was a neat bottle. it was a glass bottle with almost wanna say tribal type art on the label and the top of the bottle it almost looked like bamboo or light colored wood. of course it was fake and not real wood. it was my favorite banana flavored juice and this kind didnt have oatmeal or pie cruat or caramel to it. it simply was just banana and it tasted just like a banana. now when i bought it that was back when there were no pod vapes or nic salts. it was when vaping had just started to becone popular and most people had a sub ohm mod when they were extra big with a tank on it and coils. the label on it was i believe was either yellow with black in it or a black label with yellow in it. bit the one thing that made it stand out was the bamboo or light colored wood looking cap on the bottle. if anyone reads this and can remember anything about it that could help me find it, i would be extremely grateful. even if you aren't fully sure but have an idea then i am all ears. i know it was what they consider a premium brand. thabks guys for ur time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread