e-liquid help required

Status
Not open for further replies.

KySky

Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Kentucky

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this! I'm currently reading their review's which is written up very professionally. By the way, I just subscribed to their magazine.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Sorry, I should clarify - I'm sure the other owners and staff are reeling right now and I thought it might affect their downtime (ie computers and so on that might be looked at while an investigation is ongoing/staff shortage et al). That's what I meant.

As to any connection with ejuice itself as such, nothing. People are people and can be found in all walks of life good'uns and bad'uns alike.

Eeep! How's this come out related to the site?:blink:

Last edited:

ejuiceveteran

Moved On
Feb 1, 2013
Auckland
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: TOS

alfredjauk

Moved On
Feb 1, 2013
Paris
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Multiple Identity of Banned user

boingboing

Moved On
Feb 1, 2013
Darwin
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Multiple Identity of Banned user

nadja2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
Malaysia
Sorry, I should clarify - I'm sure the other owners and staff are reeling right now and I thought it might affect their downtime (ie computers and so on that might be looked at while an investigation is ongoing/staff shortage et al). That's what I meant.

As to any connection with ejuice itself as such, nothing. People are people and can be found in all walks of life good'uns and bad'uns alike.

Ah.. OK noted. Finally some time to dive in again to sites in search of a haul.. I'm really bummed out coz I just ordered a provari mini but then got contacted saying they can't complete my order because I originate from Malaysia. Apparently ProVape had many chargeback issues from my "fellow countrymen/women". :cry: I was doing a weird jiggly dance when that got in. Kill joy!

KySky

Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Kentucky
Latest update : Plunged I did.. Ordered from AiV already. Finally. Fewwhh!

I placed my order yesterday as well with AiV before I left work. When I returned to work this morning and reviewed my receipt from AiV. I noticed I used the wrong street address for the ship to address! Glad I saw that. I just off the phone with Nicole earlier today and fortunately she fixed it form me. I live in one city and work in another city and gotten the street address crossed. Never done that before in 12 years. I guess the juice would have had to be retuned to sender. Oh, really looking forward to my samples!

KySky

Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Kentucky
If you want a choice of a lot of flavors, you can go to Mad Vapes.

With me it was not quanity but quality. Can you really get all the best flavors (tobacco/fruit/???) from only one vendor? Or locate a really good fruit vendor that all they do is fruit and a really good tobacco vendor that only does tobacco flavors, and so on.

nadja2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
Malaysia

quizbiztrivia

Moved On
Feb 3, 2013
New South Wales
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
Status
Not open for further replies.