E Liquid help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSellize

Oct 13, 2013
UK
Hey guys. Got 1ltr of PG and VG at USP grade. I also have 25 10ml empty dropper bottles and 5 x 10ml flavour concentrates from 10ml Gold Standard Concentrate E Liquid @Totally Wicked

10ml Gold Standard Concentrate: Blueberry
10ml Gold Standard Concentrate: Cherry

10ml Gold Standard Concentrate: Grape
10ml Gold Standard Concentrate: Lemon/Lime
10ml Gold Standard Concentrate: Green Apple

Now, my question at hand is what should I mix etc? Like I tried mixing 3ml of VG and 3ml of PG and like 2ml of coca cola (stupid idea), however it seriously tasted like crap, it was also extremely hard to take a pull from the e-cigarette tank for some reason. The flavour didn't seem thick, in fact it seemed extremely thin, so I really don't understand.. The vapour production was great, however the flavour absolutely sucked. I know it's not the concentrate, but how should I go about mixing the stuff I have to make a perfect e-liquid? Do I water down the concentrate? How much PG and VG do I need? Any response is appreciated. Thanks!

Harlen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Charlotte Nc
Kiss method
Go to Walmart got food flavor -read label if it's Pg and not oil your good.
Mix 1/2 ml to 10 ml juice
Know what your using and what's in it !!!!
I mix my juice up in 30 ml bottles then add flavoring to 10ml bottles ,yes your making it less strong but I like it at 8mg/ml so I mix it at 9mg
When you use the good flavors you must let it steep the cheep food flavors can be vaped as mixed .
Hope this helps

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I suggest U post in the DIY Eliquid sub forums here... DIY E-Liquid

Great Idea...................once the Op is allowed.

Op, are you Not using any Nicotine in your DIY?

Problems you are going to have:
1)Gold Standard is not a Common Flavoring Brand. Most are into TFA, Capella's, Hangsen, Flavor West and a few other Nationally known Flavorings.
2)Every Flavor has its own best mixed at percentage. People through out #'s like 20% or 10% but truly these mean nothing.
FW Blueberry at 15 percent is a nice Vape. TFA Caramel Cappuccino at 2 drops in 10 mil can Ruin a mix(unbelievably concentrated)
3)Personal Taste/preference - some are super tasters and need only a fraction of the Flavoring many use
4)Over Flavoring is as bad as under flavoring - Flavor can cancel out.

Visit the DIY section - Start reading - and best of luck!!

Oh, my rule of thumb - find a recommendation, divide by 2 and make a 3ml test batch.
I was told Juicy Peach at 15-20% but found I really enjoy it at 8%

PV/VG is another tale in your adventure.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread