Status
Not open for further replies.

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Yesterday, I swore I found a thread that contained all the e-juice suppliers. Not the "forum suppliers" but individual juice suppliers and under each name it indicated where they are located (Northwest, Midwest, China, etc). Now I can't find it. Was I imagining it or can someone link me it?

I bought some juice from Vermillion and it taste like crap. I have an order in with BWB for one bottle of some sort of coffee (can't remember)

I need good solid recommendations for a good juice that is not fruity or real sweet, or harsh (like the Kentucky blend). I've been vaping on the V-6 cartos that came with the kit, they are mild with hint of sweet - but I'd rather smoke analogs :(. I just bought a Riva 510 and I need juice.

I'm going to quit this darn analog addiction I have, I just need to find something that satisfies me. I need that little brain kick - for me its not about the throat hit, its about the taste and that feeling of relaxation that comes from the analogs that I need. :blush:

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
ECBlend has tons of options, including a create your own liquid. They are really good on prices and the flavors tend to be subtle rather than overbearing. Their tobacco based liquids also, IMO, are not in your face but still has good flavor. Prices start out at $2.50 for 5ml. Mister-E-Liquids is also on par with not being over the top and quite good.

Also, I remember seeing a thread of some sort that had them listed regionally so I don't think you were seeing things. I just don't remember where I saw it either..Well, good luck with your hunt and I'm sure you will have more recommendations here soon!

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
ECBlend has tons of options, including a create your own liquid. They are really good on prices and the flavors tend to be subtle rather than overbearing. Their tobacco based liquids also, IMO, are not in your face but still has good flavor. Prices start out at $2.50 for 5ml. Mister-E-Liquids is also on par with not being over the top and quite good.

Also, I remember seeing a thread of some sort that had them listed regionally so I don't think you were seeing things. I just don't remember where I saw it either..Well, good luck with your hunt and I'm sure you will have more recommendations here soon!

Thank you so much, I just ordered 4 bottle at 2.50 each - you are so kind!!! Thanks again.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
If you go searching for the perfect juice when you're new, it's not going to happen. Your taste buds change, you have a hard time distinguishing flavors when you start. You're going to waste tons of money and tons of cartomizers.

If you smoked regular cigarettes, BWB Virginia is a good basic tobacco. Vapor Station also has good tobacco. Tampa is popular. You may lose your taste for tobacco after you've stopped smoking altogether. Harder if you're doing both. Wait and try one or two a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread