E-Liquid Price Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreddieC

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for the responses. That's good to know.

I've been vaping Tailored House liquids for longer than I can remember, which can be had for less than $20 for 100ml, but every now and then, I grab something from Naked or likewise company to try out, and more often than not, I end up disappointed and wondering what the secret sauce was in 60ml to warrant charging so much.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Marketing.
WTA and N.E.T juices can bring a premium, but then again, they offer something unique.

Freebase and salt nicotine juices when produced in large quantities can be made for pennies per ml.
In the Uk, LiQuid E Liquid - £1 Incredibly Awesome UK Made Cheap 10ml E-LiQuid one pound eliquid sells a 10ml bottle of: for example; double menthol 18mg/ml nic salt "ready to vape" juice for 1 pound (about $1.30 usd).

The most economical way to vape is to use unflavored nicotine base.

Cheers
I

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
E-liquid is the product that keeps vape shops in brick & mortar. A 30mL bottle of e.liquid has less than $1 worth of ingredients (plus bottle and labeling) and sells for 10 to 20 times that price. If you've ever wondered why many vape shops are mostly empty space with not much variety in hardware, but always have a huge liquid counter front and center, that's why.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
E-liquid is the product that keeps vape shops in brick & mortar. A 30mL bottle of e.liquid has less than $1 worth of ingredients (plus bottle and labeling) and sells for 10 to 20 times that price. If you've ever wondered why many vape shops are mostly empty space with not much variety in hardware, but always have a huge liquid counter front and center, that's why.
That and stock coils, smok coils and juice will keep a shop's doors open.

The price also depends on supply and demand. If this particular e-liquid gets bought by many people, the price will go up since the company know that some of these customers are willing to buy even if it is more expensive. You also pay a higher price in brick & mortar stores for the convenience of getting your e-liquid right away with no waiting.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Letitia

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
While I think 25-30 for 30ml crazy I was fine with paying up to 40 for 120ml of a juice I enjoyed. Not an unreasonable price at all if it's good imo. Break it down to how much juice cost you per week and what smoking cost you per week. There is always taking the diy road or vaping crappy juice option instead.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I use Cheap E-Juice, Ejuices, Fuggin Vapor, E Juice Vapor

Crazy...I checked out Cheap E-Juice, Ejuices and Fuggin Vapor...I could find (even on sale ) NO better prices than what I mentioned above ($15.99 for 120ml...$25 for two 120ml...FREE shipping over $20)…

But...E Juice Vapor had Sale/Clearance prices of $1.99/30ml...$2.99/60ml...$3.99/120ml...:thumbs:

Reactions: Letitia

crazyvape

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2019
Texas
Crazy...I checked out Cheap E-Juice, Ejuices and Fuggin Vapor...I could find (even on sale ) NO better prices than what I mentioned above ($15.99 for 120ml...$25 for two 120ml...FREE shipping over $20)…

But...E Juice Vapor had Sale/Clearance prices of $1.99/30ml...$2.99/60ml...$3.99/120ml...:thumbs:

gerrimi, is that not wholesale prices?

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
You can DIY just as good quality liquid for pennies. I DIY 236 ml bottles for about $5.60/ea and each one lasts about a month. I make some different flavors for the wife who uses about the same amount so I can provide liquid for both of us for about $11.20/mo or about $0.37/day.

crazyvape

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2019
Texas
You can DIY just as good quality liquid for pennies. I DIY 236 ml bottles for about $5.60/ea and each one lasts about a month. I make some different flavors for the wife who uses about the same amount so I can provide liquid for both of us for about $11.20/mo or about $0.37/day.

I actually have some DIY steeping, it is definitely cheaper and tastes just as good as store bought. I found a place where I can purchase VG/PG/NIC really cheap by the gallon and I just buy the flavors. You also get to experiment with some crazy different mixes and be very creative.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I remember when a pack of cigs cost .35 cents...

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I remember when a pack of cigs cost .35 cents...

What was it like riding a woolly mammoth to the store to get them? Or did you have a sportier saber tooth tiger to ride? :D I jest. I think they were already at least $2 when I started, but then again I didn't start until I was 24. I do remember $0.75/gal gas though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread