E-Liquid Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

John1952

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2012
United States
As a relative newbie, I'm curious about the pricing for e-liquids.

For example, Ms.T's Bakery gets good reviews. A 30-ml bottle seems to be $20.75.

Then you go to EC Blend, a 30-ml bottle is $8.99.

Both of these suppliers get excellent reviews. So why the huge disparity in pricing? I realize that taste is all pretty much subjective, but is one really worth more than double the cost of the other?

Disclaimer: I have no idea what's involved in making/selling e-liquid. I don't even know if it's manual, or automated. But the price difference is interesting to me.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Price, at least to me, is somewhat irrelevant. There's good tasting cheap juices, and bad tasting expensive ones, and visa versa. Find one that you can vape every day for months on end and you've hit gold.

I know how much it costs to produce juice since I've done some DIY. It works out to around $2 per 30ml bottle for me. So when I buy premixed juices I'm paying for the effort and knowledge the juice master has put into their craft. Some charge outlandish prices and people pay them. Others price their product more reasonably for various reasons. Either way, if you like it, buy it and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread