E Liquid Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a supplier and a Ecig User I have had access to cheap cartridges so never needed to try e-liquid. I am getting requests to carry e-liquid but don't know much about it.

Questions.

1. Is there a shelf life for e-liquid?
2. What are the most popular flavors?
3. what is the average price you pay for say a 10ML bottle?
4. What Strengths are the most popular?

any other E-liquid comments would be appreciated.

oldtechno

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2009
United States of America
I've heard the shelf life of e-juice is a max of 24months. (keep in cool dark places).

Flavors...you're kidding? I've never heard of so many flavors, and never would have thought 'anybody' would get use to the taste and smell of vaping chocolate, strawberry, cappuccino (I like that one), lic core rish (sp?)--who on earth would vape such a thing.......well, some of them do.

Melon, roast beaf!, cherry I heard of one supplier or somebody trying to make a fried chicken juice!

It just goes to show me, most of us on here are Americans and we strive to be different--if not out and right Weird.

Average price? That's hard to say, there are many prices. Around $6 is probably average.

Oh yes, if you 'do' sell smoke juice, and you have anything you 'really' feel people will want........make up a bunch of 3 and 5ml sample bottles--drop a freebie in with each order--word gets around.

Most popular strength? Everything from 36mg do to zero. I get all of them. When its 24mg like what I get from Cignot, I cut it down to 8mg with mixing juice (it's cheap). But, to answer your question----------I would hazzard a guess of 12mg to 24mg as the most popular.

I hope this helped.

hyperdeficit

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Lucas, Texas
I agree shelf life is about 24 months, ry4 is a pretty popolar one. I will quote spikey here. "whatever nicotine level you think you need, you dont! you usually need one lower than you think you do."

As far as flavors go it depends where you are ordering from. Some stores make their own and some sell liquid that was made by someone else. I would recomend any fruit flavor. I havent been disappointed with fruit flavors. The only disappointments i have had with e liquid was vanilla and chocolate.

A ten ml should cost 7-8 dollars. But i order mine in 30 mls from aromaejuice.com for 15 dollars. thats really cheap.

Other places to check out
Nhaler.com
ecigsmokestore.com
liquidxpress.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread