• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E-liquid reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
I like the "foody" flavors, as you may notice here. But for what it's worth, here are the flavors i've tried:

e-liquid reviews

FREEDOM SMOKE USA
*so far, my favorite supplier. The flavors are consistent, and accurate. The TH is VERY good and you can mix your VG/PG in percentages to suit you.

The customers services is OUTSTANDING, and the shipping is SUPER FAST
I ordered the 70/30 PG/VG blend.

Cinnamon Ceylon: my fave vape so far. All day heaven! I had them add a “shot” of peppermint flavor to it, and created my own “cinnamint”. KEEPER! LOVE!

Caramel: very smooth, buttery caramel. True to flavor. GREAT to mix with other flavors, like RY4 for an extra caramel-y boost. KEEPER!

Licorice: very faint flavor. Not strong enough for my liking. Barely can taste the licorice. Not going to reorder this.

Coconut: again, very faint flavor. More toward the “sugar” side, less toward the “coconut” side. Not going to reorder this.

Hopscotch: STRONG butterscotch flavor. Almost too strong. BUT, mixed with a little cinnamon Ceylon, and it tastes GREAT. Good mixer.

Caramel Apple: tastes EXACTLY like caramel apple. Interesting occasional flavor. Tastes better when you add a stronger caramel vape to it. KEEPER.

eliquid PLANET

*not really pleased with how SLOW they are. Flavors not at all consistent. You order at your own risk. TH very good, though. Most flavors have an odd aftertaste to me.

Cotton Candy: tastes vaguely like cotton candy. VERY sugary. OK, but hard to do more than a few vapes on it. Will keep it to mix w/chocolate flavors, or caramel flavors. Won’t reorder.

Licorice: VAGUE sugary flavor that tastes nothing like licorice to me. Why bother if it resembles nothing like the flavor? Won’t reorder.

RY4: this is actually PRETTY GOOD. I like that’s it’s on the “nuttier” end of the RY4 variety. KEEPER. Only thing that would keep me from reordering is how long it takes to ship.

MS T’S BAKERY
*I’m VERY disappointed overall with this brand. I was most excited to try it, and liked almost nothing. Which sucks, because I have 3 more flavors on order. Shipping is VERY slow. Packaging is quite nice and charming, though. The TH is good.

Snickerdoodle: oh I had high hopes. What a let down. Tastes nothing like snickerdoodle. Cinnamon is only in the background. Sigh. Won’t reorder.

Vanilla cupcake: this SMELLS wonderful, but the taste not so much. It SMELLS like frosting, tastes like chemicals.  Getting more sad as I type.

Pumpkin Pie: suffers the same fate at cupcake. SMELLS great. Tastes like the candles I burn at thanksgiving time smell. I want to TASTE pumpkin, not taste candles. Won’t reorder.

Licorice: FINALLY a good one. It’s a VERY true licorice. Flavor. I love licorice. THIS is the ONLY flavor so far I would reorder. KEEPER

CIGTECHS
FAST shipping, and very good TH.

Waffle: after MlrGrl gave me some of this, I’m TOTALLY hooked. Ordered two more bottles. Outstanding! KEEPER

I have more flavors on order. Happy face!

PURESMOKER

FAST shipping. VERY good flavors I’ve tried so far. Very true. TH is EXCELLENT.

555—C-kool let me try this from PS, and I was immediately smitten. Promptly ordered a bottle of higher strength liquid. Right up there w/RY4 and Cinnamon Ceylon as one of my FAVE all day vapes. KEEPER

Karma-scotch: it’s delicious. It’s delightful! It’s DECADENT! It tastes like butterscotch vanilla ice cream. LOVE! In my top 5! KEEPER!

Firecracker: wow, that burns! It’s like inhaling a mitful of red hots candies. It’s good, but it’s overpowering! However, I mixed it with some licorice, and it tasted pretty mellow. You need a carto for this, because it just never leaves your atty! Too intense for me, but hey, if you love red hots, you’ll LOVE this.

JOHNSON CREEK SMOKE JUICE

FAST shipping, very unique flavors (these are special blends). GREAT customer service. Super friendly. AVERAGE TH, even at high nic. But you gotta love they’re local

Chocolate Truffle: tastes EXACTLY like vaping tootsie rolls. YUMMMMM! I love this flavor. It’s my favorite of JC and in my top 5 flavors so far. KEEPER!

French Vanilla: electroman loves this, but it’s only an EH for me. A little too perfumey, not “vanilla” enough. Will only reorder because the man loves it.

Marcado: another perfuney flavor. Clove intensive, but not “clove” enough. It’s a very interesting flavor. I’m a “simple” flavor kind of girl. Won’t reorder.

Valencia: holy COINTREAU! Tastes way too much like the booze I got sick on 20 years ago. Orange booze overload. Won’t reorder.

Espresso: my 2nd fave from JC. This is a nice, true coffee flavor. Very rich. If you love coffee, you’ll really like this. KEEPER

Kona: a much less intense coffee flavor, but still VERY good. Since I like my coffee more intense, I’ll order espresso, but this is tasty. Won’t reorder, only because espresso is better.

Swiss Dark: this is hardcore chocolate lovers chocolate. Not for me. I’m a caramel girl. BUT electroman likes this, too, so it’s a KEEPER

Island: no no no. Tastes way too much like a pina colada made with cheap liquor. I LOVE pina coladas, but this is too fake tasting. Won’t reorder.

SO THERE YA HAVE IT.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
vicks: not yet. think i should? it doesn't have very high nic levels.

Yes, absolutely. Just Julie in St. Louis vapes a ton of Essence, and she's a hardcore 36mg vaper. She can get by with lesser nic levels on the Essence for some reason.

It's good stuff, electro - give it a try :D

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Yes, absolutely. Just Julie in St. Louis vapes a ton of Essence, and she's a hardcore 36mg vaper. She can get by with lesser nic levels on the Essence for some reason.

It's good stuff, electro - give it a try :D

Did someone say Essence Essence Essence.......??

Electro- didn't you ordered some coconut from there, but it wasn't the Essence brand & it had that icky taste to it?
If I'm not mistaken, the Essence line is proprietary blend to eLiquidPlanet. It was the first coconut I had ever tried that actually tasted like straight out coconut & not all the other tropical additives.

Thanks for the reviews & for noting the PG/VG mix you chose. I know you like a good TH too, so I was wondering which mix you used from there.

Last edited:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
.....So I sit down to order a little 5ml bottle of bacon flavoring from Freedom Smoke USA.
Shipping costs more than that bottle, so of course I have to do a little looking around.....
Final order:

Thin Mint Cookie - no PG/VG amount listed, so don't know what to expect. Can it really taste like a Girl Scout thin mint like the all the reviewers say? Can't wait to find out.
Caramel Apple - The only PG/VG option available was 50/50%. The real deal, eh?? LOL
RY4 - only 50/50% available. All the reviewers say it's the best RY4. We'll see...
RY4 + extra shot of flavoring - for comparison to the normal
RY5 - only 50/50% available. "They" said "....if you like RY4...."
Apple Pie - PG/VG @ 70/30%. If the Caramel Apple was that good.....
Bacon - 70/30%. Only one reviewer & they were disgusted LOL But, this bacon baby has to give it a try.........

at least it's not smoked salmon......

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
sweet! i really like freedom smoke so far. haven't really been too disappointed. fast, friendly C/S, too. i just ordered some Essence in coconut. it'll be the last time i order coconut, because for some reason the mixers seem to think plastic tastes JUST like coconut! hahaha. I forgot to add a review for the Ms. T's Bakery coconut---bleeeeeeeeeeeech. tastes not like plastic, but like PLASTIC BANANAS.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
i just ordered some Essence in coconut. it'll be the last time i order coconut, because for some reason the mixers seem to think plastic tastes JUST like coconut! hahaha. I forgot to add a review for the Ms. T's Bakery coconut---bleeeeeeeeeeeech. tastes not like plastic, but like PLASTIC BANANAS.
Did someone say BANANAS???
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

But seriously -- I was going to mention this last post but forgot to -- did you remember to order the dropper top? The bottle comes sealed with just a lid, so if not, you might want to drop them a quick note & see if they can add that to your order.
I was over the plastic WTH-was-that coconut flavoring too until I tried Vick's Essence coconut and I was hooked. I normally run the Essence Coconut through my 5v Stompbox since the flavor comes through better and if there's one thing I know, it's a good coconut :D
The Essence Coconut is what you tried in my eGo & said that you liked - even though at that time, it was basically a molital cocktail with some RY4 LOL So, if you don't like it, add a little RY4 & you should be good to go. ;)

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
MlrGrl: I'm warning you - you're making a BIG mistake trying to 'compete' with E-Dubya. She knows no bounds (and probably has a Ton of $$$$ to buy all the juices ever made). I can't believe you bought bacon8-o

No competition. Just cruised through the FSU site after Le Tigre and saw the bacon flavor and had to wait until tonight before I could order it.
I know; bacon. But I use to smoke cigarettes - how bad can it be??

Don't answer that.................yet...LOL:facepalm:

Besides, she's already tried more flavors in the past month than I have in the past 18 months! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread