• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E-liquid reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
THIS from a person who has 'HotPockets' for dinner? Dare I trust your taste buds? Who were the other suppliers - I'll break some arms in TN if I have too!

hey now...don't be trashing the hotpockets delicacy. not much better than the cheeseburger hotpockets, buddy! they told me they no longer trusted their supplier to send consistently good juice, so they eliminated the CASH line. the GP 555 wasn't bad (electroman liked it), but it just not the smooth, nutty goodness as the PS version. damn.

Hotpockets = pain

but then again, with all the fresh stuff I'm relegated to eating, anything with an excess of preservatives in it equals pain :(

And no, to answer your earlier question - the FP is not available to make the rounds...it only makes brief appearances accompanied by its handler (that would be ME)

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
can ya stand more reviews?
i'm hooked on freedom smoke usa:
70/30 PG/VG
peppermint---GREAT TH...wow! nice, pure, cool peppermint. i ordered a 24mg bottle to mix w/cinnamon ceylon and it's even better making a "cinnamint" this way, than having FSUSA add a flavor shot!

butterscotch almond---tastes like toffee. very nice! less "candy" tasting than "hopscotch" flave. GREAT TH.

nut mix---not sure if i like this yet. it's definitely "nutty" tasting. it's an interesting flavor. it's a little sweet/candy tasting, but just a little. it's nothing like 555. it mixes well w/my caramels and butterscotch flaves. i think i have to vape it for a few hours to see if it's a keeper. might be a good mix w/cinnamon. obviously i don't hate it, or i would have typed "blech".

this company has really great C/S. I made two orders and paid for shipping on both orders, and when i got my flaves, there was $5 in cash in the package as a shipping refund. talk about unexpected! that, and i ordered two of the flaves during their "free" special last week. can't beat this company for trying to make the customers happy. and i really DO like their flavors the best so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread