E-liquid that tastes like Camel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for something that can go as close as possible to Camel analogs. I know that it cant be perfectly copied, but I used to smoke them, and I always liked the flavors behind the taste of burnt. I always picked up a mix of vanilla,chocolate,cedar(oddly enough),maple occasionally..basically, if you smoked camels you know what Im getting at I guess. So,any suggestions? Preferably a pg/vg mix if possible. Thanks!

MikeB

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Louisiana
I'm looking for the same thing. No luck so far. Camels have a really complex flavor, like you say, behind the taste of burnt. For me: Coco, vanilla, oak, wine, sometimes grape, and sometimes spices like chili power or paprika, and on occasion metallic tastes like copper. I haven't found anything like it. Closest I've gotten is Desert Ship by Dekang, but its still way off.

Good luck. I'm definitely going to check in and see what recommendations you get.

garyinco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
CO, USA
I think Halo's Torque56 (kinda strong) and their Smooth8 come pretty close. Their Freedom is good, but has a little floral taste to it. I know the turkish style tobaccos are supposed to have a floral aroma, but I don't like that in an e-cig....

You might be surprised how your tastes will change over a short period of time. I'm currently hooked on Boba's Bounty from Alien Vision's ejuice (out of stock now). I was a Camel smoker.

MikeB

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Louisiana
Also, not to derail your thread, but there was a similar thread here: Best Turkish Tobacco eLiquid. As I'm sure you know, Camels are a Turkish, and to save you time, the thread's consensus was the Backwoods Brew's Casablanca was the best. I haven't tried it yet, but I plan to.

Garyinco: I don't see Boba's Bounty listed on Alien Vision, is it because it's out of stock or am I just missing it? Also, I had heard their "Gamel" was a good Camel-like tobacco flavor, have you tired it?

garyinco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
CO, USA
Yes, it's because the BB at AVE is out-of-stock. They have a rough time time keeping it in stock. It is a very weird juice, but I really like it.

The Gamel is OK. I haven't used too much of it, the BB pulled me in... I have some BWB Casablanca, it's OK but nothing to write home about. I know a lot of people really like the BWB juices, but I haven't been all that impressed. Definitely try a small sample before you commit to a large bottle.

bassworm

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2011
I was a Camel smoker too, and a friend basically told me when I got serious about the E-cig to not expect much from tobacco flavor juice, still, being a first time vapor I got some Top Vapor Tobacco Flavor from Madvapes, and they sent me a 10ml of 24mg USA Mix, between those 2 , they have seemed to satisfy me, the TP Tobacco is pretty thick, so I started to mix it with the USA mix which made it decent.. I would drop like 3 USA Mix and 1 Tobacco in the carto.

However, after about 2 weeks of vaping I found the smell of second hand camel smoke fairly nasty...

I was a Camel smoker too, and a friend basically told me when I got serious about the E-cig to not expect much from tobacco flavor juice, still, being a first time vapor I got some Top Vapor Tobacco Flavor from Madvapes, and they sent me a 10ml of 24mg USA Mix, between those 2 , they have seemed to satisfy me, the TP Tobacco is pretty thick, so I started to mix it with the USA mix which made it decent.. I would drop like 3 USA Mix and 1 Tobacco in the carto.

However, after about 2 weeks of vaping I found the smell of second hand camel smoke fairly nasty...

True true. Ive had a couple of analogs since Ive started vaping. Man what an awful taste, its amazing how you can love it for so long,and then despise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread