E-liquid that tastes like cherry jolly rancher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx5

Oct 26, 2019
I am addicted to cherry, blue raspberry, and apple flavors, in particular ones that basically taste like jolly ranchers lol I've been finding it hard though to find a good cherry that I like, which is my top favorite flavor in just about anything; I recently tried one from vaporfi, but it does not taste like cherry to me and I probably won't be using it. Anyone have any good suggestions? I use a voopoo drag nano, and am looking for something at 3mg of nicotine.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
So there aren't really any E-liquid flavors that taste like cherry candy? What about a good maraschino cherry flavor?
I didn’t say there weren’t any. I can’t preclude the possibility that one might exist. I don’t happen to know of any myself, and I suspect you will kiss a lot of frogs trying to find one though. I gave up trying to find a cherry flavor I liked myself, though I tried several. Some posters here claim to have found stuff they like.
The thing about flavorings is by definition they aren’t complete flavors. That isn’t possible. They’re a few tiny bits of a flavor meant to simulate that flavor. They tend to work for different people kind of randomly.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I am addicted to cherry, blue raspberry, and apple flavors, in particular ones that basically taste like jolly ranchers lol I've been finding it hard though to find a good cherry that I like, which is my top favorite flavor in just about anything; I recently tried one from vaporfi, but it does not taste like cherry to me and I probably won't be using it. Anyone have any good suggestions? I use a voopoo drag nano, and am looking for something at 3mg of nicotine.
Cherry really is a difficult one it always ends up tasting like Robitussin or it tastes like something that definitely isn't cherry. The closest that I have come is a flavor that is like a cherry blue raspberry lemon bomb pop.. I wouldn't exactly call it cherry flavor though it is pleasant but it does taste like the popsicle more than it would maraschino cherry

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
You're not addicted. Using that word for cheap shock value or amusement is scatterbrained. Addiction is a serious issue that should not be made light of.

You enjoy cherry, blue raspberry, and apple flavors.
Try Cherry (Original) from Super Concentrated. I have yet to find a convincing raspberry or apple, though I am sure they exist.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have not ever ever even tried a cherry flavor because if it was doable I would have encountered it already. Fresh cherries are the only thing I like so I save up for those during their short but awesome season.

Good luck, I suspect that yes, you could drop a fair amount on concentrate and not wind up with a thing you like.

Grape-- quite similar. But, I was never exposed to "Grape soda" until far to late in the game.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread