E-liquid vendor suggestions please

Status
Not open for further replies.

otakta

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
Angwin
So I know people spends lots of money finding out their favorite go-to e-liquids, but right now I don't have that type of cash. I started out using totally wicked e-liquid and I like their fruity flavors I.E. melon, pineapple, strawberry, and their menthol xxx is pretty good too. I recently purchased 3 flavors from mountain oak vapors: cool mist, red drop, and some other fruity one. I hated all three of them to the point where I feel like throwing up. I wasted 25$ on that, and now I wanna be more careful on my next e-liquid purchase. Does anyone have any vendor suggestions. Something that doesn't have any chemical smell, but rather a simple taste. I ordered Alice in vapeland sample package because they have very very small bottles. It is important it's nothing even close to mountain oak vapors taste because I can't stress how much I hate that taste. Thanks!

jonnypanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
Arlington, VA
Sampler packs are awesome. I found that in the beginning my tastes were constantly changing, one day I wanted sweet, next day I wanted tobacco. Now I want sweet tobacco. Pink Spot, The Vapor Room, HHV are just a few who have samplers - do a search.

The first juice I ever ordered was Copper Creek House Blend - I highly recommend it. Just do a search and check out the reviews - it won juice of the year on ECF last year. Not everyone's favorite, but kinda hard to not like it. I still vape it a lot but it doesn't have any tobacco flavor - still a fave though.

otakta

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
Angwin
Sampler packs are awesome. I found that in the beginning my tastes were constantly changing, one day I wanted sweet, next day I wanted tobacco. Now I want sweet tobacco. Pink Spot, The Vapor Room, HHV are just a few who have samplers - do a search.

The first juice I ever ordered was Copper Creek House Blend - I highly recommend it. Just do a search and check out the reviews - it won juice of the year on ECF last year. Not everyone's favorite, but kinda hard to not like it. I still vape it a lot but it doesn't have any tobacco flavor - still a fave though.

Thanks for the sugestions I'll go check them out.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx

otakta

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
Angwin
One more thought. There is a Pay It Forward thread somewhere on ECF. (I have no idea how to find it.) Perhaps you could offer your Mountain Oak juices and try some other juices that someone else wants to pass along.

Ah thanks! I've been looking around ECF forums for e-liquid reviews, and saw so many good things about mountain oaks and so I bought it, I guess I made a post to make it more specific. I will def. try the Pay It Forward thread though.

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
It's hard to beat a sample pack from Vermillion but my top four juice vendors are Vermillion, Copper Creek, Alien Visions, and Backwoods. With Vermillion and Copper Creek not having any notably week options across their whole line. And Alien Visions and Backwoods having a few standouts. Good times, Cheers, -Magnus

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
My favorite is Virgin Vapor because I love their coffee blends. Other vendors that I see recommended repeatedly on the forum, in no particular order:

Copper Creek
Backwoods Brew
Heather's Heavenly Vapes
Mrs. T's
Highbrow Vapor
Vape Rite

It really depends a LOT on the type of juice flavor you're looking for. A lot of the juice vendors have niches where they excel but the rest of their juices may be blah... or downright gross.

otakta

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
Angwin
Flavor Lab
kick .... pricing on nic as well....my personal opinion is totally wicked is to me totally lame not impressed and didnt care for it. they seem to be more interested in selling the name than anything else. but again this is just my personal view...
I'll look more into mixing e-liquid later on haha too lazy to do that right now, but thanks i'll keep that website bookmarked.

otakta

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
Angwin
It's hard to beat a sample pack from Vermillion but my top four juice vendors are Vermillion, Copper Creek, Alien Visions, and Backwoods. With Vermillion and Copper Creek not having any notably week options across their whole line. And Alien Visions and Backwoods having a few standouts. Good times, Cheers, -Magnus
thanks will keep this in mind.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
for fruity flavors you CANT go wrong with Rawr... im not at all a fan of tobacco flavors so i cant advise on that.

ALTcig has a great strawberry menthol one if thats your cup of tea.

ive gone through about 10 vendors and 40+ flavors but those are my 2 vendors i go back to...

AltCig is very good... I love their banana milkshake! Their ry4 is a nice, dark, sweet flavor, you should let it steep though! Dawns DIY Flavorshack has some good stuff, I am really liking her Almond Joy!

PIF is for US only, not sure where you are, but here is the thread where you take the last posted offer and offer about an equal amount back to the next person:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...must-read-rules-before-posting-here-1166.html

Please read the rules before you post here! Thanks and good luck! It can take some time to find your perfect all day vape and even then, it may change! I am having a blast trying different flavors and vendors! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread