In Search of Sweet Fruity E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

julesb

Feb 16, 2013
Dallas, Texas
I am looking for a great liquid. Unfortunately, I am having the hardest time doing so!! I swear I have purchased every fruity flavor my local vapor store has in stock..I have found two that I like enough to actually smoke! They are Gummi Bears & Tutti Fruity. The rest just are borderlne unbearable! I like strictly the sweet, fruity flavors. I am going to do some ordering online along with getting some new clearomizers. Suggestions on some tasty liquids would be awesome!

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Pearadise Dream by ahlusion.us. Once you get in as a new customer-they are happy to work with you to find your sweet spot, as they say.
You do have to have patience as they are experiencing growing pains at the moment. Wipeout is pretty dang good in cantaloupe. Once you get signed up (be patient) you'll stick around, I have. Taste is subjective.

bfrie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Circle Pines, Minnesota
I am looking for a great liquid. Unfortunately, I am having the hardest time doing so!! I swear I have purchased every fruity flavor my local vapor store has in stock..I have found two that I like enough to actually smoke! They are Gummi Bears & Tutti Fruity. The rest just are borderlne unbearable! I like strictly the sweet, fruity flavors. I am going to do some ordering online along with getting some new clearomizers. Suggestions on some tasty liquids would be awesome!

ahh this sounds just like me one month ago. that day you outgrow your local stores flavors is a sad one :'(

if your anything like me here is the perfect solution:
buy around 15 different flavors that sound good from multiple vendors. that way everytime you get bored of one, you have 14 more to try out so you dont bore your taste buds

i advise avoiding mt baker, their flavors didnt quite do it for me, and if your anything like me, they wont do it for you either. however, they are highly recomended on this site and do offer a huge variety, fast shipping, cheap prices, and great customer service

while you are trying out all your new flavors, start researching DIY. darkhood has a very simple process that will make it much easier. once you feel comfortable with your research, buy some supplies. just today i made a fruity mixture that reminds me of v8 fusion :)

edit: so far my favorite vendors to date are my local store, halo, ahlusion, dfw vapors (in that order)

Last edited:
Another bump for Ahlusion. I'm fairly new to vaping but of the four ejuice vendors I've tried, none comes close to the juice from alusion. The strawberry vanilla cake is just incredible and it wasn't even sweetened (though you can add it). I tried it in my brothers V3 and sweet mother of god, amazing flavor. Tried it in s clearo with ego twist, still unreal flavor for not being sweetened. I cant decide if I like that one better than the chocolate cream but I'll be ordering more for sure. Patience will pay off, their liquid is worth the wait. They don't have a B&M yet though it sounds like they are close with the cafe. Not sure if they will have liquid for sale in the store but I doubt it as sounds like they will still make liquid per orders. Again though its worth the time.

Kidnapped

Verified Member
I'm partial to a 1/2 clove and 1/2 orange/pineapple that I mix from a bottle of each, bought at FlavorVapor in Shawnee, OK. It'll kill a polycarbonate tank in nothing flat (polypropylene tanks handle it just fine, though); but, it's SOOOOOOO tasty. (At least, to me.) I sometimes mix in some peach, as well.

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
Bumping for Fuzion Vapors. SWEEEEET! I am currently vaping the legendary Unicorn Blood. I cannot put it down! I also ordered 9 more flavors, sample size, and every single one I have tried so far is nummy.

fuZion vapor - premium handcrafted ejuice for the rockstars. Shane is really nice and replies to e-mails within a couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread