Status
Not open for further replies.

Day

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Yeah dude you can get way cheaper than that.

VaporRenu is about the cheapest I've found: USA Made Vapor Renu : Electronic Cigarettes Refill Cartridges : Candy Flavorings : E Cig Liquid Nicotine : Cartomizer Refills : Menthol E-Liquid : Flavoring Oils : E Cigarette Refills 30ml starting at 6.50 and they have so many options its overwhelming.

I'm a big fan of Kick Bass Vapors myself, they used to be a lot more popular on this site than they seem to be now, but they still make great juices... but they are a little more pricey, 30ml being 13.50ish plus shipping. KickBassVapor E-Liquid

Day

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Raleigh, NC
From Kick Bass I am a huge fan of the refreshing cantaloupe, mama's angel wings (rice pudding... soooo good, prob my fave juice), gooey better cake, and their 555 is pretty standard, but solid.

From VaporRenu I've only tried the banana nut bread which was very good, I hear good things about their swedish fish, and I have some pumpkin pie arriving from them today.

I'm yet to personally try Mt.Baker but I hear amazing things hear all the time about them, probably next on my vendor list.

The*Mist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread