Status
Not open for further replies.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
It's pretty good, but I prefer some of their other "creamy" flavors, such as Moo juice, Blue Moo, and Sweet Cherry Bomb. For my own personal preference, I have found that creamy/custard flavors need to steep for at least a couple of weeks before I really enjoy them. Everyone's taste is different, though, and you may find that you like the Berry Creamy without steeping.

Have fun, and enjoy!

porkchopbun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Northern CALI, USA
How is the moo juice? i was thinking about purchasing some

Their moo juice is one of the better e-juices. For me, it works best in tank system, like Kayfun/Lemo, it was okay in dripping with coil .4 and above.

I like their Gwar line also, I thought it was all hype, but I actually like it.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
thing with juices, and anything vape, for that matter:D, everyone is different and taste is personally biased. :lol: I used mbv mainly to find my preferred VG/PG ratios figured out, and just select flavors that sounded good.

did find their Virginia Fired Tobacco to be quite excellent, and the whisky vape was good, especially if one added a splash of Dulce De Leche, smoothed it out to a fine single malt scotch whiskey vape :D

Their prices and service are great, but not every juice is going to be great. And as a veteran diy mixer, feel their emulsification process is lacking. Just saying.

Vape long and Prosper.!!!!

Been away for about a year but finally came back. Mt. Baker and Zeus Juice would have to be the top 2 juices outlets I go to get my juice.

As for Mt. Baker, their Gwar line is excellent IMO. Their Thug Juice, Red, White, and Blue, and Freckled Lemonade are all great in my books so those could be worth checking out as well. Running 50/50 0% on those juices and allowed them to steep for a year. Hopefully they have even greater flavor!

Light it up

Verified Member
Oct 17, 2014
Southern Florida, USA
I have bought a fair amount of juice from Mount baker vapor. They are a great company with fast service. However personally to me I don't think their juices are on the top end but then again you aren't paying blue glass bottle and dripper prices lol. Again my personal opinion they need a lot of steep time which is just sitting around in a dark area aging kind of like wine.

Light it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread