E-Liquids & Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alii

Jun 3, 2010
USA
My thought for the day...

I've been smoking for over 50 years. Was smoking a minimum of one and a half packs per day. Three weeks ago I began my venture into e-cigs. Have not purchased analogs in that span of time, had four packs remaining, still two. I vowed to never again purchase analogs - wont!

For the first two weeks I used only 24mg Classic tobacco carts - liked. At the start of the third week I decided to become a little venturesome, bought a five pack of Risque carts - didn't like - taste lingered in my mouth and on the atty forever - a waste of $5. I also purchased a five pack of 555 carts, will probably remain in the package - another waste of $5. The remaining purchase was all 24mg Classic Tobacco carts.

I decided if I want strawberry or banana or vanilla taste carts or whatever, for the taste, then I'll eat strawberry shortcake or a banana or vanilla ice cream or whatever, for the taste. I quit smoking analogs but like the taste of tobacco and the nic. So, if I want taste it will be the real thing - except for analogs. My attys will probably thank me for this - no, not attorneys.

Next purchase will be a gallon of tobacco tasting e-juice, or so. Might eventually go lower on the mg content but have no problem with the 24mg juice.

p.s. I am aware that the gallon might be slightly exaggerated.

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
Unfortunately I also purchased so many liquids that doesn't taste good too, they really should sell very small bottle of 1ml with a lot of different liquids, that would be awesome, smallest bottle at 10ml is too big.

I also wanted to purchase large bottles at first since it's a good investment but I'm glad I didn't, Thyestean said it well, taste changes. I just bought a 35ml Flue-Cured flavor, used to be my favorite, but it ain't good anymore, at least I'm happy I didn't got a 200ml of that bottle which I wanted at first ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread