• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

e-lites

Status
Not open for further replies.

colkaz5

Dec 16, 2011
Lancashire
thanks warlord, but i started that thread and all the answers came from the US, wnted a UK angle on it!!!!
i believe theres a totally wicked openend in wigan so i think i'll have a look in the new year. i'd just be guessing if i ordered online.
dont think i'll stick with e-lites anyway, bought them without researching. theyve got me off the cigs but i think theres much better products out there, and their accessories seem to be more easily available

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Colkaz, I replied on your thread in the new members section & I'm not in the USA :D

I believe their is more than one e-lit model? However, I'm fairly certain that the main one they are selling now does have an RN4081 fitting. As I mentioned though in your other thread, I've tried to find cartomisers for that model from good UK sellers & none of them stock them.

As Warlord says, you can buy the separate atomisers & cartridges for the RN4081 from Liberty Flights (see Warlords link). Plus TW sell them, so if you can get to their shop in Wigan, you should be able to check that their super-mini atties do fit.

colkaz5

Dec 16, 2011
Lancashire
Apologies chrissie, I never noticed your location. Thanks again for your input!
I have however given up all hope with the elites now and gone and blown my christmas bonus on a riva 510.
Apart from the lack of any real information on the elites, the battery life is proving to be horrendous on them.
I have no confidence in keeping it off charge as its performance decreases with every draw, so much so that I was craving a cig last night in work and that would be a disaster.
Im starting to really love vaping and being a bit of a gadget freak, these things are right up my alley.
So hopefully the riva will come up trumps for me and trawling through the internet reviews I only found one niggling criticism about its size, which is just a case of personal choice
Just hoping liberty flights send it quickly!!!!!

colkaz5

Dec 16, 2011
Lancashire
i must be psychic, ordered a 5 pack of boge LR cartomisers with the riva!!!!!! so many options to get my head round now, but a lot more affordable. e-lites wanted £20 for 5 pre filled cartos, claiming they were the equivalent of 200 cigs. went through my first 5 in a matter of days. glad i found this forum or i'd probably have given up. costs probably twice as much than smoking if you go with e lites

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hope you ordered some juice as well Colkaz, as the cartridges you get with the Riva starter kit & the Boge cartomisers you ordered are all "dry". ie, no juice in them & you need to fill them straight away.

Plus, don't forget, you can also refill your e-lite cartos with juice :)

comski

Dec 5, 2011
preston
Hi just got my e-lites this morning and i must say there GOOD! weren't sure about them but had about 10 drags and didnt want a ... or anything.
you have to buy refill tips but now i know there good im going to get sum juice and refill them my self, but after abit you will have to buy a new tip as it will burn out.
there is a vid on utube but cant find it now, get paper clip open it out stick it in the hole pluck it out, then do the same with the rubber bung add about 7-8 drops juice replace bung then the end with the hole.
bet u would get 2-3 refills b4 it goes?

wer u at im in lancashire =)

colkaz5

Dec 16, 2011
Lancashire
All right comski, i'm in skem.
Been refilling for a bit now and tbh the cartos with the e lies don't last too well
I was well impressed at first but found they really dropped off within about a week.
In their defence the miss us has no probs so maybe its just me.
Just bear in mind nobody seems to know much about them, even the veterans, so at some point you might struggle
to find spares for them without paying a fortune for their ones

PS it took me more than a paperclip to get the end off. I don't think they like you refilling them and made them a really tight fit. If you struggle to get the ends off, the only thing that worked for me was a little hook I had lying around that held some net curtains up!
Screw the threaded end into the hole and force it out
Good luck with them though, hope they work out for you. Im disappointed with them but still glad I got one because its made me look at alternatives.
Let me know how you get on with them and definitely where you can find any spares/ accessories!!!!!

comski

Dec 5, 2011
preston
yeah colkaz5 dude them e-lites wer just a stepping stone, got the starter kit for just £14, so thought i'd try them, must say the tips dont last long.
got 7 tips = 280 cigs? have 3 left in 5 days ive ordered sum juice to refill them. but ive not had a ... in 4 days not sure if i feel any better lol D'oh!
i'm in preston dude.
been looking around and thought about buying this has any1 got or used 1 of these?

Wicked-510 TITAN E-NIC or Electronic Nicotine Imitation Cigarette Black

just to get more vapour as the e-lites only give you abit =(.
i'm going poker 2nite in the local so i'll see if they will let me use mine should be interesting...

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Comski, you would do far better getting a Riva 510 (the same as Colkaz went for). The Titan is just a standard mini 510 & battery life on it wont be much better than your e-lite. One of the best deals on the Riva in the UK is from Vape escape (use discount code ECF10 for 10% off) -

The Riva 1100 Deluxe Kit [Ideal for beginners] £32.99 - Deluxe Vaping Kits - Riva 1100 Kit Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid

Just noticed though that they only have pink in at the moment but I'm sure they will be getting some new stock in soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread