e-pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
Do a search for DSE601 and three prominent threads should pop up. The two with the best impressions were started by video reviews by asidrave.

I like the DSE601. It is a mellow, relaxing vaping device. It can produce excellent vapor, particularly if you cut your juice with glycerine. To me the throat hit is very mild, but I think all devices running a 3.7 volts produce a mild throat hit. Juice flavors tend to be somewhat muted in the pipe, so I recommend using stronger flavored juices.

I know Heaven Gifts (ruyandirect), litecigusa and goodprophets carry this device. The primary benefit of ordering from ruyandirect is the one year warranty on the atomizer. I suggest ordering a spare atomizer just because atomizers do fail.

Brian1976

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Rochester NY
ive been looking on litecigusa and I can't find the dse601 for purchase on the site anywhere. maybe im an idiot but ive been looking for a domestic distributor to compare with ruyandirect due to the long shipping times.
I think litecigusa doesn't have them in stock right now, i have seen them on the site a few times for 64 dollars or around there.

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
I need to get one of those cigars.... do you have the DSE-701?
I love the pipe. I drive a truck and like the fact that I don't have to change batteries or cartridges all day, and it sits just perfect in my cupholder I padded. I've used almost every model e-cig available and the only thing that beat my pipe was the e-cigar.

youngll11

ECF Veteran
I bought mine at libertyecig.com on sale for 69.99 with free shipping.
the liberty puffer e-pipe? is that the same as the dse601? it looks identical. Its now $79.99 with a euro wall charger (boooooooo).
Im very much considering buying it on ruyandirect, but im going back and forth on the decision based on reviews of little to no throat hit, as well as the shipping time from china. That being said, videos put out by asidrave and leaford suggest otherwise.

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
the liberty puffer e-pipe? is that the same as the dse601? it looks identical. Its now $79.99 with a euro wall charger (boooooooo).
Im very much considering buying it on ruyandirect, but im going back and forth on the decision based on reviews of little to no throat hit, as well as the shipping time from china. That being said, videos put out by asidrave and leaford suggest otherwise.

The pipe and packaging on the liberty puffer website looks likes the Sailebao DSE601. Ruyandirect price is very good. My last shipment from them took around 7 days.

Throat hit is very subjective just like opinions on e-liquid flavors. The e-pipe does have a throat hit, but not a powerful one like you would get from a high-voltage vaping device.

I routinely use a 6v DIY mod throughout the day, but I also use the pipe several hours everyday, too. I like the form factor, the tactile experience, the excellent vapor production and the battery life. I no longer use a cartridge and just drip four to five drops, vape it off and repeat. I like it enough that I have three atomizers now.

That said, you have to take your chances and not worry too much about all of our opinions.

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
Dude - even a DSE103 gives a better throat hit (I DON'T SELL THESE - IT'S NOT A PLUG MODERATORS DON'T INFRACT ME!) than the DSE-601. I admit the 601 does produce as much vapor as the high powered PVs with a great battery life - but it uses too much liquid to do it and you don't get the taste! It's not worth it IMO. BTW read my earlier posts about the DSE-601 and you'll see that I initially liked it but that changed after about a month.
The pipe and packaging on the liberty puffer website looks likes the Sailebao DSE601. Ruyandirect price is very good. My last shipment from them took around 7 days.

Throat hit is very subjective just like opinions on e-liquid flavors. The e-pipe does have a throat hit, but not a powerful one like you would get from a high-voltage vaping device.

I routinely use a 6v DIY mod throughout the day, but I also use the pipe several hours everyday, too. I like the form factor, the tactile experience, the excellent vapor production and the battery life. I no longer use a cartridge and just drip four to five drops, vape it off and repeat. I like it enough that I have three atomizers now.

That said, you have to take your chances and not worry too much about all of our opinions.

bri1270

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Massachusetts - USA
BTW read my earlier posts about the DSE-601 and you'll see that I initially liked it but that changed after about a month.

That's interesting because the more I use mine the more I like it. The flavors are coming through more, the throat hit improved big time and as for the liquid use...I'm sure those high power mods go through their fair share as well. I love the 601, it's a staple in my daily rotation.

I love my DSE601 ... it is now the PV I use just about all the time. The only time I use my 901 is when I'm out in the feild working. ( it's easier to fit in my shirt pocket) But as soon as I'm back in the car I have my 601 in hand. My wife likes it because I'm not alsways getting up to change batteries or refilling my cart. The flavors, like others have mentioned, are now starting to come through really nice. I would recomend a 601 to anyone but everyone is different on what they are looking for froman e-cig.

bzlytbeer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2009
Monee, IL (near Chicago)
ruyandirect / Heavenly Gifts does not have a long shipping time, considering they are in China. I ordered 2 510 kits from them, plus about 6 batteries and 12 901 attys, and it all arrived in 6 days. You really cannot beat that. I have ordered from a few supppliers in the US, and they took just as long....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread