e-power and mega dual coil carto question

Status
Not open for further replies.

beezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2011
The VooDoo Lounge
beezer, I don't have an e-power so I am not sure.. But there are several folks here that have and will be able to answer you question... when they see it. :)

SC

Love that Springer in your avatar. Beautiful markings. I had a black and white when I was a kid, a female, named Rinda. Later in life until 5 years ago I had picked the runt of the litter because he was liver and white for a change, named Coco for 15.5 years. What a great friend. We sat in the back of a police car together. He was nervous as Springers are and I told him it was going to be ok. Poor guy was worried. :D

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I have the e-power unit and also the smok dual coil mega cartos but when I put a mega carto on it doesn't work at all. I unwrapped a new one and nothing. Anybody know what the problem may be?

Hey beezer, glad you got your E-Power and carto working!! Good deal!

Just for future reference ... these batteries and cartos, regardless of which kind you happen to be using ... are mechanical devices and subject to some frustration.

Sometimes when you have a fully charged battery and a full carto and nothing happens when you go to use it ... you might have to take a paper clip and very gently pull up on the center post of the carto and/or battery just a teensy, tiny bit so that the two make an electrical connection. Its that easy!

Hope this info is of some help to you sir! :2cool:

TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread