E-Smokeytreats Penstyle Type

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBandit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I was curious if anyone knew for sure if the penstyle from e-smokeytreats is a DSE801 or RN4072. As a newbvaper, I have been equating these two models, and read something yesterday stating that they are slightly different in operation even though the parts are interchangable. I have seen their mini referred to as the DSE 901, so I'm assuming the penstyle is a DSE801, but you know what they say about assumptions.

BTW, my wife just called and told me that my shipment came today!! I am so excited to try this that I'm jumping out of my skin. It's nice to still get that child-like excitment every once in a while :)

CrystalLakeDave

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Carbondale PA
I was curious if anyone knew for sure if the penstyle from e-smokeytreats is a DSE801 or RN4072. As a newbvaper, I have been equating these two models, and read something yesterday stating that they are slightly different in operation even though the parts are interchangable. I have seen their mini referred to as the DSE 901, so I'm assuming the penstyle is a DSE801, but you know what they say about assumptions.

BTW, my wife just called and told me that my shipment came today!! I am so excited to try this that I'm jumping out of my skin. It's nice to still get that child-like excitment every once in a while :)

Hi Bandit, That's actually where I got mine from. I have a black 801. I don't have any other kind besides the 801 model but it works well for me. My carts last all day, but I do smoke a few regular cigs still in a day, so being a pack and a half a day smoker of Paul Maul lights, 1 cart, maybe 1 and 1/2 carts does well for me. One of my atomizers died and Phil was really great about replacing it. I have read that it is a good idea to get different styles in case one part is out of stock. For example, if there was a shortage of carts for the 801 on many of the e cig websites, there may be some for a 901. Know what I mean? My next will be a pipe or a mini. I also switched to VG liquid. It's smoother for me and I don't get any odd aftertaste

Last edited:

TheBandit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Great, thanks for the info folks!! I got mine today as well, and ya....I can definately see this as being the one that will do the trick for me. I got the black also with the blue LED and it is really sweet looking.

Some folks may be confusing the 801 style (pen) with an actual factory DSE801.

Oh for goodness sakes 8-o
You mean that there are different types of e-cigs that even share the same numbering!?

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
I am so excited to try this that I'm jumping out of my skin. It's nice to still get that child-like excitment every once in a while :)

I have been vaping for 2 weeks now, and I still get that excitement you're talking about :thumbs:

I can't comment on the penstyle since I only have a 901, but I can say that my dealings with Phil at e-smokeytreats have all been 100% awesome. He runs a great business and I encourage anyone here to check it out.

Good luck and enjoy your new vape-machine!

-Cal

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
My understanding is that the DSE801 and the RN4072 are functionally identical.

Clarification?

I've had both...they're the same to me. Some say that the DSE has a better battery and the RN's atomizer runs hotter (gives more vapor), but who knows...I couldnt tell the difference from a AMD chip to an Intel...I say they perform all the same. Thats just my opinion.

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
Hey Seanmc,

What kind of e-cig is the smallest one in your avatar pic?
I am looking for a really compact one that looks like an analog.

How's it perform?

Thanks.

-Cal

Extremely compact...smaller than the 402 and the Npro...its a little smaller than a 100..smallest thing ive ever seen. Its a prototype from a manufacturer that was trying to deal with me. I didnt like it due to the short battery life. It performed similar to my 401/402...but only lasts for about 2 hrs (at the most). Me and another supplier are still thinking about it...it's still a secret...haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread