• Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    • Deleted by sonicdsl
    • Reason: Cleaning up

GREEN ZOMBIE

ECF Veteran
    Oct 20, 2013
    Calgary AB
    Came across this while followinga link in a different post. I am confused. What in the world is this all about? And we might as well start thinking of a new name for it now, before it catches on :p

E-Solid - Vices Electronic Cigarettes

Yikes, Just watched the video, I'm not trying that, it turns your eyelids blue and makes you cross eyed.

Hmmm... so it turns back to a vaseline like semisolid in the atomizer? Yeah I'm not really sure I want that in my lungs.

GREEN ZOMBIE

ECF Veteran
    Oct 20, 2013
    Calgary AB
    There are some video clips on this page. I'm surprised it isn't more popular with cloud chasers, it makes huge clouds.

http://vaporchaser.blogspot.com/2013/04/its-back.html

Oh big clouds, wait... why wont they tell us the ingredients, what are they hiding? what was wrong with the first batches made 2 years ago?

They said all ingredients are tested now and passed as food grade... So nicotine is food grade? nice I'm off to drink some nicotine and vape some crisco, lol, shady... very shady!!!

Yeah I'm not to sure about this product, maybe there is a reason it hasn't caught on yet. Although I am very curious.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Eastern Ohio, USA
    Oh yeah, someone as picky as me is going to order gel from that site (need a sarcasm emoticon)
    You will randomly receive one of the juices in high or low to test. You may receive menthol, regular tobacco, strawberry, apply ry4, 555 banana in either 11 or 17 nic strength. We canot accomodate requests for a particular flavor or strength!

I'm really not a very picky person, but I'm not gonna play vape roulette, and the highlighted portion just makes me cringe.

GREEN ZOMBIE

ECF Veteran
    Oct 20, 2013
    Calgary AB
    I don't think I'll try that

Three brothers are at the table vaping E-Juice. Lying before them sits a heaping bowl of E-Solid. Two of the brothers question each other about the strange solid, prodding each other to try it. Saying that it is supposed to be healthy, neither wants to try it ("I'm not gonna try it... you try it!"), so they get their brother Mikey to try it ("Let's get Mikey"), Saying, "he hates everything." Mikey briefly stares at the glass bowl. After moments of contemplation, Mikey begins to vigorously vape the E-Solid before him, resulting in his brothers excitedly exclaiming, "He likes it! Hey, Mikey!" ~ The End!!!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    • Deleted by sonicdsl

GREEN ZOMBIE

ECF Veteran
    Oct 20, 2013
    Calgary AB
    • Deleted by sonicdsl

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 12, 2012
    The Clock Barrens, Fillory
    {MODERATED}

Given their track record of product knowledge I wouldn't be surprised if they thought it was a drip tip of some kind.

I love reading and attempting to translate gotvapes copy. This is a good one, but I can't remember which product it refers to now:

"We have put together our own Express kit that includes a manual in five langauages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish and two other languages we are not sure of the nationality (CESTINA & EAAHNIKA)...

If they put the kit together, how can they not know what "langauages" (sic) the manual is in or that there are more than five?

"We have to say that this is the most well written, plain English manual we have seen out of China."

You have seen come out of China? You have seen outside of China? And what is "plain" English? Does my ability to structure a sentence correctly and use Spell Check mean I use "fancy" English? You claim it's well (hellooo hyphen!) written [if the compound adjective ("well written") precedes a noun, use a hyphen], but I don't believe you.

While mangling the English language and the inability to count over 5 appear to be a requirements for employment with gotvapes, being able to Google is not. It took me less than 2 minutes to identify the "langauages" they couldn't figure out. This is very sad.

CESTINA = Czech
    EAAHNIKA = Greek

Both are essentially incorrect, since some nimdor Anglicized the spelling based on how it looked when written instead of translating it.

Čeština
    ελληνικά

onion-head-smiley-00049.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 12, 2012
    The Clock Barrens, Fillory
    Actually this was the one I was looking for when I found the one above.

"The Dome Dripper - eSolid Atomizer - ALPHA (first version, may have bugs)

Bulb style atomizer for use in using esolid juice which is available in this same category. Dripping type of experience where you dab on a few dabs then vape. Recommended to dab only what you plant (sic) on vaping consecutively. Alpha product."

Translation(?): It appears Dabbing is the new Dripping. One should only dab when vaping consecutively while planting tulips.

domedripper_1.png

happydave

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 2, 2013
    United States
    • Deleted by sonicdsl

ch2468

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 22, 2012
    Ontario
    I vaguely remember a device out there that consumed tobacco "cogs", but I can't seem to remember the name of the device. I have a feeling nobody bought it, because the one review I did see of it said that it worked for a couple drags, then the performance decreased greatly. Plus, why would one want to use them, when WTA is also available.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread