E8 cigarette disconnect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahmmoud

Jun 8, 2019
Hi guys
I am mahmmoud

I am new to ecig
So I want to ask .. My e8 I bought since 3 days and now I noticed that when I vape it doesn't vape when I try to vape again it work I thought it's charging issue so I put it on the charger after its done I vape on it but it didn't work but the blue light is presence so I remove the pod and re put it and worked so what's the issue please??

Thanks in advance

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi guys
I am mahmmoud

I am new to ecig
So I want to ask .. My e8 I bought since 3 days and now I noticed that when I vape it doesn't vape when I try to vape again it work I thought it's charging issue so I put it on the charger after its done I vape on it but it didn't work but the blue light is presence so I remove the pod and re put it and worked so what's the issue please??

Thanks in advance
Hi and welcome,

If all you had to do was re-seat the pod and you are wondering why, my answer is IJOOTT
It's just one of those things. Sometimes we have to fiddle with our "stuff" to make it work.

I am forever trying to plug my miniUSB cables in upside down. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Cheers
I

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Could be condensation on the contacts.

I pluck mine out a couple times a day and wipe it off. Most times it's a little wet.

When we vape, often there is a little vaper steam left in the chimney. It cools and turns back into liquid.

That liquid drains back into the area where air flow enters the pod. In time that liquid escapes and ends up in between the pod tank and body of the device. Once enough is there it can cause contact issues between the two connection points.

Nothing unusual. Just remove the pod a couple times a day to see if it is wet. If it is just wipe off the juice and vape on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread