Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Before posting this recipe under my original name for it I thought I'd mess with everyone who ever reads this. So I changed the name to a native american (loose) translation.

I remember I held the sample bottle in my hand and said i really liked my direction with this recipe. Yet I only scored it a 4 at the time (meaning it needed lots of work). But I liked it.

Looking at the recipe now, the biggest problem is the top 2 ingredients.

It started as a "throw together". Toasted almond was my play. Half tpa and half fa is my timeline in the diy journey.

I was outside looking at the sky. The clouds were somewhat dark, hints of blue sky. Rain clouds, it would rain soon. At that point I had a stroke of insanity and wondered what a vape diy would taste like with those colors.

That ain't normal. Toasted almond was the work around. This was a "sittin in the stands" ballpark recipe. Keeper, because I liked it, and told myself I could really make this a nice one to vape.

I think I know who to blame for this one. There are a few suspects. FA Forest Fruit, FAFuji Apple, and/or FA White Peach. Forest was really fun for me to play with. It was probably a conspiracy with all three because I really love mixing different flavor manufacturers together in my recipes.

By now you're probably wondering what any of this has to do with a vape recipe and hurry up and get to it. I did say I was going to mess with everyone who reads this. I haven't yet have I?

I can glance at the recipe and see a glaring issue with the first two ingredients. But I liked this recipe enough to grip the sample bottle in my hand, and tell myself I was on to something with it.

Yet here I was, trapped in a grip and fighting my way out. Curse you tongue, you're growing tastebuds! It was the flavor conspirators! They were out to get me, I just knew it. The struggle is real!

Switching to vape from cigarettes changed my taste buds. It's like they started to wake up. I lost weight, go figure.

"Would you please hurry and get to the dang recipe"?

"It's steeping".

"You better hurry, it's going to rain".

"It's always Tuesday here."

The recipe isn't omnious. It's a wind whisper.

I was looking at native american translations moments ago. I saw a link for Navajo Code Talkers.

It IS a wind whisper. It's the weather report. Nahaltin K'os is a (loose) translation of "Rain Clouds". (It might be "it's raining, clouds"). But I liked the recipe.

Nahaltin K'os

Tpa French Vanilla. 6%
Tpa Marshmallow. 4%
Tpa Toasted Almond. 1%
Tpa Sweet Cream. 2%
Tpa Coconut 2%
FA Bilberry. 1%
Tpa Bavarian Cream. 2%
FA Merengue. 1%

The recipe needs work.

And thats all I have to say about that.

Greg