Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Hi Everyone!

I've been "lurking" here for a couple weeks reading and learning and want to thank all of you for the wealth of information I've found.

I worked internationally much of my life smoking 2-3 packs a day. These were often American made cigarettes marked "For Export Only," which are garbage compared to cig's sold in the U.S. Or, I would just smoke products made in whatever country I was in. These were all "industrial strength" and I'm sure had more tar and chemicals than the average American smoke.

After learning about e-gig's and doing a little research I finally settled on Green Smoke products and so far have been very satisfied with them. (I haven't seen much about Green Smoke on here ... is there a reason?) They seemed to fit my needs as I didn't know if this was something i would stay with or not. Now, after three weeks with no analog cig's and really enjoying vaping, I'm considering the Joye eGo.

Just wanted to say "hello" and to let you know I hope to be an active member. Thanks again for all the great information.

Ron

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hi Ron and welcome to the forum!

I really have never seen many posts about greencig items, I myself own a g-120 cigar and use the carts in my Bulli mods and thanks to my buddy Mr. Ikenvape on my Chameleon.

I think members on this forum are more interested in mods and you classic joye etc brands. I cannot say why though.

I hope that you enjoy your vaping experience and hope to see more posts from you show up on the forum!

VAPE ON!:vapor:

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
Welcome to the ECF club! Don't know much about Green Smoke but have been a Janty customer for 1+ years and have never been happier. Between product selection, price, warranty and Ethan - Hi Ethan 8) - you can't go wrong.

I don't have an ego (yet) myself but have 2 Jsticks that have worked like horses for me over the year.

Bottom line is find something that works, stick with it and then try something that "fixes" what seems to need fixin' --- For me, it was battery life/size so I eventually moved to a Bartleby which has a JStick like construction but double the batt size.

Whatever it takes just don't head back to analog lane :D

mini_art

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
Florida USA
I started with a green smoke kit ( not green cigs) It got me off cigs and is a good kit, just not talked about here much mostly due to the price and ecf doesnt promote any company that makes any kind of health claims on the forum,

It does produce a smoother vape and lots of vapor which I liked, but the parts are less available for it and the choices for flavor is more limited unless you refill the cart0s yourself and they really dont refill as well as the kr808 or 510 cartos.

The only thing I found wrong with Green Smoke was the battery life and cost.

If you are happy with it for a 2 piece unit then just go with it .

Be aware that a 3 piece unit like the Ego requires a lot more fussing with it . More refilling and cleaning the atomizer etc. Carrying fluids in bottles and so on.
It is a great ecig, but a different experiance then you are used to, really the 510 atty doesnt produce any more vapor then a Green Smoke carto. The Ego 510 does produce more vapor then a kr808 carto.

If you are looking for a 3 piece unit then the Ego will fit the bill, Cignot.com has them for a very good price and the customer service is great.
The Ego battery will last all day but it comes with 2 batteries in the kit.

Keep on vaping :)

Last edited:

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
Hey, East Texas here too. On lake palestine.

Been vaping about 2 years, analog free totally for 14 months.

Have tried some GreenSmoke cartomizers and they were good , vaped them on KR808 batteries though.

I love my 510's and Ego's and box mods though.

If we find we are close enough, we might could have a meet up, hubby and I like doing that to let you see first hand what the 510's are about and share our experiences with others. We love hearing other's stories.

Vaping is becoming more common in our area and we have run onto other vapers out in public, much more so than just a year ago.

Good luck and keep on vaping.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Hi bwood,

Lynda and I are at Timpson, not too far from you. We have a daughter and family in Palestine.

I'd like to learn more about the 510's, Ego's and box mods, and so far have had no complaints about the Green Smoke. We got our pass-thru's a couple days ago and have been blowing great clouds of vapor.

We lived all over the world and have a story or two to share! We'll PM you one of these days when we're coming up that way and maybe we can meet for lunch.

Ron

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Hi Everyone!

I've been "lurking" here for a couple weeks reading and learning and want to thank all of you for the wealth of information I've found.

I worked internationally much of my life smoking 2-3 packs a day. These were often American made cigarettes marked "For Export Only," which are garbage compared to cig's sold in the U.S. Or, I would just smoke products made in whatever country I was in. These were all "industrial strength" and I'm sure had more tar and chemicals than the average American smoke.

After learning about e-gig's and doing a little research I finally settled on Green Smoke products and so far have been very satisfied with them. (I haven't seen much about Green Smoke on here ... is there a reason?) They seemed to fit my needs as I didn't know if this was something i would stay with or not. Now, after three weeks with no analog cig's and really enjoying vaping, I'm considering the Joye eGo.

Just wanted to say "hello" and to let you know I hope to be an active member. Thanks again for all the great information.

Ron

Well, it would kind of depend on where you were. For example, a Marlboro in New Zealand actually has a lot less tar than a Marlboro in America. But for some countries it may be the reverse. Hard to say.

Well, I would say the reason you don't see much about Green Smoke is because they're so expensive. They seem to be a branded, possibly modified approximation of a Kr808D-1. But you can get a Kr8 kit unbranded for about $35.

That said, if they're makin' you happy, it's always money well-spent. A lot of people here paid quite a lot more than they had to for their first e-cig, but it opened them up to a world without cigarette. So really, as long as it's working for you, it's a success.

Welcome to ECF!

Welcome Tex,

Sounds like it's working for you and that's what's important. You could always try a 510 starter kit for $35 to see what you think. Only problem with that is battery life, and then there's the Ego, which is a 510 with all day batteries. Don't mess with success, but I sure am partial to my Ego when I'm not using my Tekk mod @5V with 4 day battery life. I`m finding out every day that ecigs are evolving so fast it`ll make your head spin. I`m trying not to overspend thinking the latest improvement is coming. I`d like to buy 20 attys but then a new better one would come out!

Moved On
Jul 11, 2010
texas
I'm not that far east or south.

I just ordered my eGo from pure smoker who has them on sale and can't wait for delivery. I can't vouch for them as I haven't got it yet so look for reviews if you want to order and make your own decisions on that company and product.

There are eGo cartomizers to make it more like the two piece models fyi. Though from what I'm reading they're a little more of a pain to fill than normal carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread