Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
PLEASE USE

eastmallcs@gmail.com

Any messages that are sent through the "contact us " page on the website will not be answered, they go to a black hole for now.

Also , any messages sent through to customerservice link may not be answered until new website opens.

I will leave the gmail account open until the new website opens.

Stay tuned for the opening :) And thanks for your patronage.

Last edited:

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Ok eastmall people, here it is.

Until the new web opens, please, if you need to ad something, whatever it is, then do not ask me in email after you placed your order , as so many times, your package is shipped BEFORE I can get chance to have the item placed in. See ?

So do this for me, when you need something else put in there, whatever the situation may be, doesn't matter, do this........ go ahead and put the items in your cart you want, then email me about it.

This way, I will add the item, and then initiate the transaction.

Yea, it's a pain, but you know what ? We have a way to actually get your items to you that you would like extra, or warranty , whatever, other then by chance i get to your message, then go into the system and add it, make a note, before the order is dispatched.

Ok ? Ok :)

thanks, rick

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Please use eastmallcs@gmail.com until the new website opens.

As some of you are sending to two different addresses to try and get my attention. It does not get my attention anymore then your hollering at me and calling me names lol

That does nothing but confuse things and it cannot be handled properly. Sorry for the trouble.

I have disabled customerservice@ , so please do not send there until the new web open.

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
For the past few weeks,
Customer Service has been done –
and will now continue to be done –
by Joy from the China Offices.

Customer Service :- go to home page of new website and click on * Warranty Claims *

Customer Service email :- support@eastmall.net

Please talk to David ** LIVE ** in – *** Online Support ****

Get LIVE online Help from The Boss -- hahahaha

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread