Eastmall David Yang RY4 juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorddrek

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
I have been comparing my new RY4 18mg juice from David Yang of Eastmall against my PureSmoker Riskee Yuice 16mg because I was a little concerned with the juice quality from Eastmall. Here is what I found:

Riskee Yuice-Nice caramel flavor. Very noticeable. Good vapor production. Subtle nicotine taste. Minor throat hit. Amber colored with a thinner viscosity.

DY RY4-Caramel flavor more subtle. Flavor still good. Excellent vapor production. Subtle nicotine taste. Very little throat hit. Light yellow color with a thicker viscosity.

I don't know how either company receives the juice but neither one makes me feel like this is a factory sealed product even though it must be so. PureSmoker has a nice company label on theirs and David Yang has hand written ones. But in defense of them I can't see PureSmoker filling bottles with time being such a precious commodity and Eastmall could easily fill a single bottle rather than 5 small ones. The bottles must just come unmarked from the factory.

I started this test thinking my Eastmall RY4 was just 36mg cut with PG to make it 18mg but now I'm not so sure. If anyone has diluted 36mg to half strength could comment on how the flavor was affected that would be helpful. Until then I will assume this is just a quality variation from different manufacturers.

These tests were done with a new M400 atomizer with the plastic support bridge. Atomizer was dripped on with 8-9 small drops of fluid and was blown out and dabbed dry in between drippings. Coil was also dry fired to burn off any undesired flavor. 3 drip cycles were conducted before switching flavors to minimize cross contamination.

Lorddrek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread