Eastmall EM RiVa (eGo) 650 & 1100 mAh (3.7V) Starter Kits in 5 Colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
em-riva-ego-dual-starter-kit-black.jpg

The EM RiVa (eGo) is known for being one of the best and most versatile Big Battery Model Electronic Cigarettes!

The innovation of this next generation Electronic Cigarette starts with the enormus 650 mAh 3.7V (4.2V unloaded) battery with battery power lasting 12-24 hours of normal to light use or 8-12 hours of heavy to moderate use!

The larger capacity of these batteries also allows use Joye 510 Low Resistance (LR) Atomizers without the worry of shorter battery cycles!

Joye 510 Atomizers can produce clouds of vapor, excellent flavor, and a great like-smoke throat hit while LR Atomizers simulate higher voltage vapor devices, resulting in higher and warmer vapor production.

You can also use normal Joye 510 Atomizers, Joye 510 Cartomizers, Joye eGo Tank Atomizers, and other similar 510 threaded type Atomizers with the RiVa making this a very versatile Personal Vapor Device!

The Batteries in this Starter Kit also have a new On/Off feature! Simply press the manual button 3-times in a row to turn the battery On or Off preventing unwanted or unintentional use!

Our EM RiVa 750 mAh Starter Kits with 3-Click On/Off Feature
comes with 2 complete E-Cigarettes which includes:

• 2x EM RiVa (eGo) 3.7V (4.2V unloaded) 650 mAh Manual Battery with 3-Click On/Off Feature
  • 1x Joye 510 Atomizer (2.3 ohm +/- 0.1 ohm)
  • 1x Joye 510 Low Resistance Atomizer (1.6 ohm +/- 0.1 ohm)
  • 1x RiVa (eGo) Atomizer Cone Cover
  • 10x Blank Joye 510 Round-Tip Cartridges
  • 1x USB Fast Charger (only takes 2 hours to fully charge a battery)
  • 1x USB Wall Charger Adapter
  • 2x Free 10mL E-Liquids *EVcigarettes.com Bonus Offer*
  • 1x Free Drip Tip *EVcigarettes.com Bonus Offer

Our EM RiVa 1100 mAh Starter Kits with 3-Click On/Off Feature by Eastmall
comes with 2 complete E-Cigarettes which includes:

• 2x EM RiVa 3.7V (4.2V unloaded) 1100 mAh Manual Battery with 3-Click On/Off Feature by Eastmall
  • 1x Joye 510 Low Resistance (LR) Atomizer by Eastmall (1.6 ohm)
  • 1x Joye 510 Atomizer by Eastmall (2.3 ohm +/- 0.1 ohm)
  • 1x RiVa (eGo) Atomizer Cone Cover
  • 10x Blank Joye 510 Round-Tip Cartridges
  • 1x USB Fast Charger (only takes 2 hours to fully charge a battery)
  • 1x USB Wall Charger Adapter
  • 2x Free 10mL E-Liquids *EVcigarettes.com Bonus Offer*
  • 1x Free Drip Tip *EVcigarettes.com Bonus Offer

Enjoy Fast, Same Day Shipping on all orders placed before 2 P.M. EST!

We offer FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders $100 or more!

Shipping rates start at around $2.22 for first class mail (depending on total weight of order) and flat rate of $6.50 for U.S.P.S. Priority Mail Shipping

See more now at EVcigarettes.com!

Last edited:

zab_kk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Northern VA
This is a great deal, I ordered a Riva kit for a friend who liked mine. You had the best prices, and the shipping was lightning quick. I wasnt sure about the juice when ordering, so I just kinda winged it, however the juice is FANTASTIC as well! Your Juicy Peach is now my girlfriend and I's daily vape. Thanks for the great business! You have a repeat customer here no doubt

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
This is a great deal, I ordered a Riva kit for a friend who liked mine. You had the best prices, and the shipping was lightning quick. I wasnt sure about the juice when ordering, so I just kinda winged it, however the juice is FANTASTIC as well! Your Juicy Peach is now my girlfriend and I's daily vape. Thanks for the great business! You have a repeat customer here no doubt

:p Yeah it's kinda hard to decide when you have 45 flavors to choose from! Anyhow thank you very much for your order with us Zab_kk and I'm happy to hear you are enjoying the E-Juice!

And BTW we are offering a Free One-Time Use Coupon Code for 30% off in our Monthly Coupon Giveaway Thread, so please join us and leave a post/reply for a Free Chance to win on 06/01/2011!

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Celestino
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread