Eastmall Liqiud – E-juice

Price - $4

custom8-26.jpg

Yes, -- that’s right !!!!!

$4.00 for 20ml is a great price

minimum purchase = 5 x 20mls = $20.00

more than 45 Flavors to choose from

strength of -- 8MG -- 18MG -- 26 MG

you wont find better taste or better price for your eliquids.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
I used the cherry
peanut butter
just a touch of whiskey (flavor ) although real whiskey added to many flavors is unreal !!

And a bit of either RY4 or RY3 + straight VG to tame it down, vapes like a fright train, lasts forever , and is a great all day vape.

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Peanut Butter Time for me. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D:D:D:D:D:D

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
although real whiskey added to many flavors is unreal !!

I never tried that. But I must try that, once cleaned out an atty with Vodka, and when I started using it, there was still a bit of Vodka in it. I do not drink Vodka, but this tasted quite nice. 8-o I did not pursue it much feather, since I was worried that it might not be good for the atty life.:yawn: I know oil based stuff is not good for the atty.

What ratio do use for adding real whiskey, or is it like drinking the stuff, there more you have the more you want? :D:D:D

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Actully get your flavor where you want it, and just needing that something else, then drop a a drop or two at a time, and i mean a drop lol in say your 5-10 ml vessel and shake it vigorously. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at your results. What you get is accenting your flavors, as long as you dont go overboard with it, then it is crap lol

I'll say this, an old oak aged single row is the best. I use Fiddich myself, and it shows through vibrantly comparatively.

And I dont think alcohol is any worse for atty life then anything else, at least I haven't seen anything that tells me that it shortens it, and probably close to 10% of the time, I have a mix that contains even a slight amount of alcohol.

I never tried that. But I must try that, once cleaned out an atty with Vodka, and when I started using it, there was still a bit of Vodka in it. I do not drink Vodka, but this tasted quite nice. 8-o I did not pursue it much feather, since I was worried that it might not be good for the atty life.:yawn: I know oil based stuff is not good for the atty.

What ratio do use for adding real whiskey, or is it like drinking the stuff, there more you have the more you want? :D:D:D

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
You know that if you mention vaping on an old oak aged single row, in a serious Whiskey Connoisseurs presence (Not that I am), you might get shot for that.8-o That is for taking neat only. :D

Actully get your flavor where you want it, and just needing that something else, then drop a a drop or two at a time, and i mean a drop lol in say your 5-10 ml vessel and shake it vigorously. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at your results. What you get is accenting your flavors, as long as you dont go overboard with it, then it is crap lol

I'll say this, an old oak aged single row is the best. I use Fiddich myself, and it shows through vibrantly comparatively.

And I dont think alcohol is any worse for atty life then anything else, at least I haven't seen anything that tells me that it shortens it, and probably close to 10% of the time, I have a mix that contains even a slight amount of alcohol.

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Ok now I've got my order which included 16 bottles of 20ml E-Liquid and 4 bottles of 30ml VG36 mix.
1. Would you guys recommend adding the VG to my E-Liquid?
2. How do I do it by that I mean quantity?
3. Will it weaken the flavor of the juice?
4. Will it increase the nic or reduce it?
Sorry if this is stupid questions you guys but I never messed around with juice before so any suggestions will be much appreciated:)

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
The VG 36 Mg is strictly for reducing with vg /pg , and adding flavors. You do not want to add that to the 20 ml bottles. Unless you have gone and made a mess of yourself by vaping to high of nic, and that is not healthy, nor what any of us would recommend.

An easy fail safe way to break down that 36 Mg , would be to pour half of it off into an empty bottle, then fill up completely with vg or pg , this will give you 18mg.

You can leave a small are for flavor , say 5 ml , something like this, but it will raise your nic mg up little,so watch it.

You have a lot of nic there, and even at 18 mg , it's high, you could comfortably break each one down into total of three 30ml bottles to make 12 mg, which is a nice vape, personally I think anyhow.

Just do not vape 36mg right out, please break it down.

Ok now I've got my order which included 16 bottles of 20ml E-Liquid and 4 bottles of 30ml VG36 mix.
1. Would you guys recommend adding the VG to my E-Liquid?
2. How do I do it by that I mean quantity?
3. Will it weaken the flavor of the juice?
4. Will it increase the nic or reduce it?
Sorry if this is stupid questions you guys but I never messed around with juice before so any suggestions will be much appreciated:)

mynicknamerocks

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Australia
I've vaped 36mg VG on it's own - not too bad... I normally vape 24mg juice cut with a little VG.

I cut some regular 24mg flavoured liquid with about 20% VG36 and it just increased the throat hit and vapor (quite nice actually)

you will lose flavour if you cut your juices with unflavoured liquid - i find up to 20% unflavoured liquid is ok to cut with.

Also, VG gives alot more vapor than VG and kind of "smooths" the vapor out too.

give it a go, just be careful not to spill any on yourself. experimenting is fun.

gouki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2008
█♣█™
a few months ago,

we did a revamp of all flavors that we carry,

we dropped a few due to lack of interest,

this may have been one that got dropped.

Yes I found that your RY4 is lighter in color and it tastes different. I have about 2 bottles of RY4 from awhile back and it is much darker. To me the new one tastes a little nuttier. Not sure if i like it yet.

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia

***** Coming Soon, on the New Web Shop *****

Eastmall Liqiud – E-Juice

Price - $4

Yes, -- that’s right !!!!!

$4.00 for 20ml is a great price

minimum purchase = 5 x 20mls = $20.00

more than 45 Flavors to choose from

strength of -- 8MG -- 18MG -- 26 MG

you wont find better taste or better price for your eliquids.

will the "bonus 36mg mixing liquid" still be an option with the new custom sampler?
I really hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread