Any Australians wishing to join in on a BULK order direct from the factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PakaDay

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2008
Brisbane Australia
I am going to Bulk order direct from the factory in the next week or 3 ( so no real rush). If anyone would like to join in and grab some stuff well that would be fine. Being a Manufacturer the Min order from them is USD$700 so maybe not many aussies on the forum will purchase from them because of this so here's an opportunity to do so.

Electronic Cigarette Portal

I have spoken to customs directly and it is all legal to import including bulk liquid.
I will not be cheating on the invoice so if the order comes to over AU$1000 WHICH IT WILL we have to add around 5% duty and then 10% on that for GST = about 16% to total.

Choose whatever products you want and list them or pm them to me. There is NO minimum or maxium to what you care to spend. Just go to the site and choose what you need or want. I Do not and will not make any profit from this I am just wanting mainly a good supply of liquid so I don't run out and a dozen or 2 backup parts. Just look at the liquid pricing!
1 liter of 28mg for Au$125 that really is INSANE. There are 47 different flavors to choose from.

Shipping will be shared and on 5KG would be about AU$80.00 so that seems reasonable for a large order which 5KG certainly is :) There is NO duty or tax on shipping costs.

Examples of prices approx INCLUDING DUTY,GST and the USD to AU $ Conversion based on 1 Aussie dollar buying only 70 cents US.

1 Liter of e-liquid any strength to 28mg AU$125.00
10 x 20ml Liqiud = 200ml total any strength to 28mg AU$59.00
6 clomplete sets of E-cigars (similar to the Bling) includes spare battery and 5 carts AU$199
6 complete sets of DSE 103b Super minis AU$175.00
6 complete sets of DSE 901 AU$175.00
Atomizers for DSE103 AU$8.40 each
Atomizers for DSE901 AU$8.30 each
Batterys for DSE103 AU$11.80 each
Batterys for DSE901 AU$12.00 each
1 X E-PIPE complete set AU$63.00
200 X Cartridges DSE103 AU$75.00
200 X Cartridges DSE901 AU$75.00
Desktop Charger AU$6.60
DSE901 USB cable AU$3.00

Oh and as the Aussie $ goes up or down this will vary the prices so lets hope it goes up from 70cents and we can save even more.

Hope this helps some out
Pak

Last edited:

PakaDay

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2008
Brisbane Australia
I'm totally interested, but I'm in the US. I'd be down for 1 or 2 (6 or 12 sets) of the 901s. So if theres any way to include me I'd be interested in how much the total with shipping and duties and all that would be. Such ridiculously good prices!

Hey never even thought of others from other countries but sure I can ship them to you no problems whatsoever.
I could even if you wanted post your order on ebay with a buy IT NOW and since I have a high rating and paypal insurance you would feel safer that I don't rip you off. Thats how I have done it with others in the US many times when I wanted something I could not get in Australia and it works really well but it's your call, I am flexible. And so others don't use the buy it now option I would list it under some weird category and let you know.

PakaDay

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2008
Brisbane Australia
nice idea paka, that's alot of effort. i might tag along too, but you'ld be shipping to europe. i'll let you know!

No problems besides if it gets to being a really large order on where lots order the 10 X 20ml liquid instead of having 10 bottles of the same stuff (BORING) MAYBE we could all swap flavors and have a complete selection of liquids each.
Now that would be some work sorting it out but hey it would be fun and at those crazy prices well what can I say and no middle man profit sharing :)
Anyways I am totally flexible with that too.

Pak
Oh and if you have problems with customs in your country I would be prepared to take all the pieces out of the boxes and send them bubble wrapped so it all looks second hand and not brand new in boxes. Don't know if that would help but the offer is there for those who want it ok.

Last edited:

PakaDay

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2008
Brisbane Australia
Something else I just thought of. If there are enough buyers interested in the 1 Liter bottles I would be prepared to put them in smaller plastic bottles (I'm sure i could find some) say 100ml. That way 100ML of liquid would cost AU$12.50 INCLUDING taxes and duty. And that would only be for the 28mg stuff so if you smoke 14mg liquid 100ml cut with PG or VG and the cost would be AU$6.25.

Is that a joke or what? Where ya going to buy 100 ml of 14mg for AU$6

In the case of the Americans 100ml of 14mg liquid for USD$4.20 lol

Pak
You can then smoke 20ml (thats 400 drops) a week all year for USD$42.00 Now who said it was expensive?.

Last edited:

billyboy689

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
australia
pm sent , should help you get quite a bit closer to that minimum order amount

maybe when you get a lot closer to when you are going to do this if you could list what your entire order consists of
i might want to add to mine or chip in on part of someone elses if they dont want a complete bulk set of a particular item
thanks pakaday

PakaDay

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2008
Brisbane Australia
Thanks billyboy yes will review all and list the entire order. By the way I have over the minimum value now :) and there are many more joining in so its going to be a HUGE order. But I will only ever do this once and thats it.

If any one from England wants to join in you are very welcome as currently 1000ML of 28mg juice will cost about £50 that about £1.50 for those 30ml bottles.

Pak

Last edited:

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
Last edited:

PakaDay

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2008
Brisbane Australia
Electronic Cigarette Portal E-Cig Car Charger Electronic Cigarette Portal Link Charger DSE

anyone know the difference between those two products? they are both usb chargers or does one plug into the atomizer ala kissbox ?

The Link Charger DSE 24/pcs CHARGES your battery.
The USB Cabel E-cigarette 12/pc replaces your battery and you can use this instead of a battery.

Oh and will order about 24 of those and share them around with all who order cause no ones going to need 12 of them lol. And at under USD$2.00 each I am sure everyone will put there hand up for one or 2.

Last edited:

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
http://www.centraltrade.eu/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=102&image=0

http://www.centraltrade.eu/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=114&image=0

http://www.centraltrade.eu/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=101&image=0

paka you reckon the first one, you can use instead of a battery? im not so sure. im definitely going to picking up some atts, batts and liquid though. did you see that is says shipping will increase if you order liquid?

also i was checking out oz's postal restrictions at http://www.auspost.com.au/internationalpost/how/prohibited/index.asp

"Poison including drugs and medicines - although some are acceptable in prescription quantities, and non-infectious perishable biological substances are accepted when packed and transmitted appropriately"

you think 1kg of 36 strength nic is going to pass alright?

Last edited:

PakaDay

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2008
Brisbane Australia
USB Cabel E-cigarette 12/pc

Link Charger DSE 24/pcs

USB Cabel RN Series 12/pc

paka you reckon the first one, you can use instead of a battery? im not so sure. im definitely going to picking up some atts, batts and liquid though. did you see that is says shipping will increase if you order liquid?

also i was checking out oz's postal restrictions at Australia Post International Services | How To | Check if your item is prohibited

"Poison including drugs and medicines - although some are acceptable in prescription quantities, and non-infectious perishable biological substances are accepted when packed and transmitted appropriately"

you think 1kg of 36 strength nic is going to pass alright?

Ok good questions here are the answers:

1 - I was wrong you are correct that is also a USB charger they do not have a USB battery :( sorry bout that.

2 - Went to the post office with 1 kg of high strength (I put PG and NIC in a 1 Liter bottle and labeled it Very High Strength Nicotine Liquid) for international shipment to UK and USA. The response after checking the guideline book is no problem here are the forms.

3 - Phoned customs regards me bringing in VERY HIGH E-LIQUID IN 1KG BOTTLES from overseas and the response was NICOTINE IS CLASSED AS A STIMULANT (like caffeine) and can be imported by the KG no problems.

4 - Re exporting it customs confirmed same as post office NO PROBLEM. BUT told me different countries have different import rules so YES it will be delivered but may be rejected at the other end.

5 - E-Liquid shipping yes I am aware it costs more about USD$13 per KG extra in fact.Working on a shipping discount from the factory as the order is going to be quite large, will see how that goes.

6 - Sample price to UK AU$55.00 for 1.25-1.5kg parcel international air REGISTERED
Sample price to USA AU$45.00 for 1.25-1.5kg parcel international air REGISTERED

Oh I love Australia :)
Aussie Aussie Aussie
oi oi oi lol

Pak

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread