Status
Not open for further replies.

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
well in light of all the FDA activity going on .. i must say i dont think ill be placing an order any time soon.. but if my memory serves me right I think EM does have a refund policy if your item is not received by you and they get it back... you will have the option to either have them re send it or get your money back

oettinger

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
Tampa, Fl.
In a straightforward decision, a Federal Appeals Court has upheld a preliminary injunction against the FDA to stop the seizure of the electronic cigarette as it enters the country to suppliers that retail them to the smoking public.

They can no longer seize e-cigarette product. The injunction was upheld by an appeals court in December, so if you had product seized it was a while ago.

Appeals Court upholds preliminary injunction against FDA to stop seizure of electronic cigarettes

OK, well apparently I am wrong, and the FDA is still seizing shipments and has filed for a stay on their case.

Last edited:

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
In a straightforward decision, a Federal Appeals Court has upheld a preliminary injunction against the FDA to stop the seizure of the electronic cigarette as it enters the country to suppliers that retail them to the smoking public.

They can no longer seize e-cigarette product. The injunction was upheld by an appeals court in December, so if you had product seized it was a while ago.

Appeals Court upholds preliminary injunction against FDA to stop seizure of electronic cigarettes

OK, well apparently I am wrong, and the FDA is still seizing shipments and has filed for a stay on their case.

They can no longer seize njoy e-cigarette product.

The rest of our world is up for grabs :-(

tobarger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2010
NorthCoastOhio
I've ordered for China only three times, but each time I've had to sweat it out for weeks until I received my package.
For me it is not worth the time, aggravation and risk right now especially with the FDA situation the way it is.
I just have to pay more for items that ship from the USA.
My time and peace of mind are worth more to me than the money I would save.
But thats just the kinda guy I am.

Last edited:

rsmith76

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Bradford, Ohio
I have ordered from eastmall at least 2 times and have never had any problems. I have also ordered from health cabin several times. I had one order held up by customs from health cabin, but I did get it in about 3 weeks. Some companies are still able to get shipments through. Maybe those companies are keeping a low profile by not complaining to the fda. rsmith76

clark8876

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Perth, Australia
I use EM all the time, they are 'local' for me and while Australia has bans on ecigs, it is not actually on ecigs as such. It is on liquid that contains nicotine.

The batteries and atomisers/cartomisers etc are clear because on their own they are just that, batteries and a heating element. Until you add a prohibited substance to the basic elements there is no offence.

Do you guys still allow the sale of bongs etc?? If you do, it is the same parallel. It's only when the illicit substance is added that it contravenes the laws.

In Australia we have an exemption for the importation of medication for self use. Maybe you guys have something similar. Search for this in your own legislations because this will be your 'out' clause. I don't profess to understand your legislators, I have enough trouble keeping up with ours!!!

A link to our 'outclause' is below:Personal import scheme for unapproved medicines

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Nic juice falls under this exemption so we can import for personal use.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread